Two.

Two.

Sophia's parents were waiting for her on the tarmac at S.O.U headquarters. Scott thought that he had never been thanked so much in his life, his hand was genuinely soar by the time Mr Jonathan Mable relinquished his hold on it.

"I may have some more work for you." he said as climbed into the back seat of his armour plated 200 series land cruiser. "Come by my offices on Monday and we can have a chin wag about it."

Scott looked forward to the rest of the week. he had five days, including Saturday and Sunday off to do with as he saw fit, and he knew exactly what he wanted to do with them.

"You can chase this Amy chick boet. If you need me, I will be on the lake, rod in hand." He had told Mark when they were planning this trip to Kariba.

"Suites me fine." Mark had replied, his mind focused on how he would pursue Ms Amy van der Linde.

Amy van der Linde was the type of woman who really needed more than a weekend to land. she was as high bred as they came in Zim, pure Afrikaner and raised south of the boerewors curtain, Jo'burg to be precise. Mark knew nothing about her except that he liked the look of her, and that she had not closed him when they had spoken briefly at OR Tambo international airport in Jo'burg. in fact, she had given him reason to believe he was in with a shot.

it was a complete coup that Mark had managed to get himself re-seated on the plane next to her in business class. but being fairly high up in the hierarchy of the S.O.U made Mark a reasonably wealthy man, and a few bank notes along with his boarding pass insured he was next to her as the plane left the runway, homeward bound to Zimbabwe.

the flight had shed little information on Amy van der Linde's back story, but it had informed Mark that she would be staying at the Bumi Hills lodge on Kariba over the weekend. Mark had been his charming self and managed to get an invite to join her and a few friends on the lake. and that was where Mark would continue and hopefully finish his conquest of Amy van der Linde, presuming he continued to like what he saw.

Mark was different from Scott in this regard. Scott was not a fast man. in fact, he despised men who were. the fact that he was still a virgin at twenty-six proved that, but then, to be a Captain in one of the most successful African PMC's, and in the financial position he was in, at this stage in life proved that his interests had been preoccupied in other endeavours.

At six foot four and powerfully built, Mark had most woman turning their heads as he entered a room. his straight blonde hair though, was often at odds with the wind, despite the copious amounts of gel that he plastered into it to keep it in line. his matt blue eyes were glossed over by his contacts, giving them a diamond like sparkle.

At six foot two, Scott was shorter than Mark, but by no means a short man. With broad shoulders, a narrow waist, and an athletes build, Scott too was often sort after, although he often didn't understand why. his short but curly mousy hair was never more than simply brushed back off his forehead by his fingers, but this rugged look, coupled with his rich tan gave him a healthy and fresh appeal. his jaw line and nose were strong but not over bearing or all encompassing, barely warranting comment. no, it was always his eyes that got people, more often than not woman, talking.

the pupils were as black as space, but his irises blended gold and blue in a dazzling way, and a dark blue line ringed them. it was often said of Scott that before he even looked at you, your eyes were locked to his. but it was more than just how they looked at you, but how they looked through you. Scott had the uncanny knack of nearly perfect situational awareness, the ability to know what was going on around him without having to focus on any one thing. this often made people feel that they were made of glass, and before Amy van der Linde, most woman were made of glass to Scott.