Eyes Without a Sight

Prologue

I stared longingly outside the window, feeling the hot rays of sunlight hit my skin and face, instantly warming me up. Oh how I missed seeing the beautiful yellow sunshine, the colorful flowers and trees, how much I missed sitting on the golden sand with my feet dipped into its softness watching the beautiful blue ocean ahead of me as small tides formed, afterwards as it got dark, I would've laid down and watch the millions and millions of stars above me, trying to count them, as I slowly, peacefully drifted off to sleep

While the only sound I heard was the smooth water, I missed to go hiking in the mountains and starring at the beautiful sight of the wildlife forests as I made it to the top, I miss seeing the glossy white fluffed snow, as I lay on it crafting my snow angel, while starring up at the beautiful baby blue sky, I missed seeing my friends faces that I had grown to love so much, but have turned their backs on me.

I missed the family I once had, I missed seeing my dog, I missed seeing my house, I missed seeing people, I missed seeing building, I missed going shopping and looking at clothes, I missed watching a movie.

I missed me… I missed seeing the smile that was always plastered on my face, I missed the once happy and bubbly person I was, I missed looking at myself in the mirror.

But most importantly I missed the beautiful gray eyes I once had, the eyes that where my only sight to the world, the eyes that have blinded me and taken away from me my whole life

As my eyes have failed me leaving me blind, I have failed my life and given up.

I am alone in this cruel world, where hate is loved, where evil is appreciated, where death is smiled upon and happiness is killed.

I've learned to never trust anyone, not even your family or friends, as they are your number one threat of hurting you, for I have learned the greatest pain and suffering can only be caused by the people you love. I learned to clear out all kinds of emotions that I once felt, no one can hurt me more than I already have been and still am hurting, no one would ever break me ever again.

As I said once before you cannot break something that’s already broken…

 Authors Note: well this is up to you guys tell me if you want this story to keep going or not, because honestly i dont know how this is going. Hope you enjoy it <3