Chapter 13

mum had been sobbing fo the past three hours and I know it's a bit horrible for me to say but she was getting really annoying; so was granny Jane who made me stay there and wait while she went out to but ice-cream. When granny Jane had come back and mum had a spoonful of cherry chocolate ice-cream, she began to open up about her earlier conversation with Sam.

"He said that everybody treats, his brother mean" mum carried on tearfully "all of Max's girlfriends just use him to get Sam, just like Aphrodite did; and now because of what Affy did he doesn't want to be with me anymore!" she cried loudly granny Jane went to comfort her but I didn't do anything.

I sat still watching mum heartbroken and in pieces, however I didn't do anything because I felt guilty for everything. The only thing I could do now was try and fix everything, I guess that was my new mission.

The next day in school everyone was staring at me, I could tell they were talking about my back and no-one even wanted to be my lab partner.

Mia came up to me at the end of the day with a group of girls "We all know what you did to Max, you're a horrible cow",  just when they were about to walk away I couldn't help myself from saying "Well none of you liked Max before but now you all care about him". Mia pushed her hand got her fist ready to punch my nose before I knew it everything went black as my head hit against the hard floor.