Bad dreams Baby Zayn!!

Hello love sorry for not updating me and Madison have a lot of school work and I have fallen Ill so I have decided to update while she is away with out grandmother so she won't be sick either. hope you like it.~Brook Lynn

Zayn headpace of a 3 year old

Liam-Dada

Harry- Daddy

Louis-papa

Niall-da

(Liam's pov)

It was about 9 o'clock at night when I heard small yawns coming from Zayn who was on the floor playing with his alphabet blocks we got him when we first started ageplay. Zayn was way too stressed and it affected his daily life. He was rude to well everyone and we had enough of it. We were going to talk it out but Harry had found him wetting the bed so we put him into ageplay so he had no worries in the world. Harry and Niall were sleeping over josh's house to work on some new sounds we could possibly make into songs so it was just me and Lou with our little baby Zee. I looked down at the floor while I was snuggling with Louis and saw a very sleepy Zayn.

"Okay baby Zee I think Dada should bring you to bed. lets go kiddo." I cooed picking and cradling Zayn in my arms.

"Otay dada but I nots a baby." Zayn slurred around his green dinosaur dummy making me chuckle and boop his nose. I went into his nursery and placed him on the changing table. I changed him into a pull up he wore to bed since we were working on potty training him. He was doing very good and almost never used the pull up since he wanted to be a big boy like us. I slipped him in a blue rocket ship onseie but not before I blew some raseberrys into his exposed tummy. He giggled and I rocked him in my arms as his eyes fluttered closed and his breathing deepened. I put him in his crib and retreated to the room me and Louis share. I slipped on a t-shirt and slipped to some boxers before I got into bed wrapping my arms around Louis small figure. I got a kiss to my lips and we fell instantly asleep.

(No one's pov)

Zayn was having a terrible dream about getting chased by a terrible monster that will eat all of his daddies and his precious cookies that da always gave him if he was a good boy. He was running and screaming when he woke up crying and screaming for his daddies. He had used his pull-up and by that I mean he soaked his pull up. he cried out of pure terror and that his daddies at not love him anymore since he wasn't a big boy anymore who didn't need a pull up.

(Louis's pov)

I was sound asleep while Liam had his strong arms around me making me feel safe. I was suddenl awakened by the baby minister light flicking on its green on light and I heard Zayn screaming an crying his eyes out.

"DADA!!!! PAPA!!!!!" I heard Zayn scream and I scrabbled out of Liam's arms not caring if I woke him up. I quickly threw on my robe and tried putting on my slippers.

"Hold on baby Papa's coming!" I screamed running down the hall almost tripping a few times. I ran in and found Zayn rattling the bars of his crib until he saw me and made grabby hands. I quickly picked him up and holding him tight to my chest having his eyes staring right into mine. I noticed his soaked pull up and then Liam ran in the doorway.

"What happened Lou what's wrong baby zee. Don't worry papa and dada are here." Liam cooed walking over towards me and Zayn and moving a piece of his hair away. I put him on the changing table and told Liam to go wash his also wet crib sheets to which he agreed to. I opened and threw Zayn's wet onseie to Liam so he could also throw that into the was as well. I got a nappy from the cupboard before going back to Zayn who was lying on the changing table.

"Okay baby we are going to put you in a nappy for the rest of the night just for protection." I told him in my baby voice that I always use when talking to him.

"No!!!!" Zayn screeched moving my hands away. I took his hands in mine and rubbed my thumb over his knuckles as tears free galled from his brown now glassy eyes.

"Zayn baby why are you so upset what happened it was only an accident." I cooed and nappied his little bum before putting him on my hip which he hugged tightly.

"No Papa da mwonster is gonna eat you and me's cwookies dat da gwive me's." Zayn told me and it took all of my energy not to laugh at his cute or silliness.

"Here baby I'll protect your cookies and Dada will protect you and me like he always does. You wanna sleep with Dada and Papa babe?" I asked only having Zayn in a nappy.He nodded and I took him into mine and Liam's room seeing Liam already back in bed,pfft figures, I though to myself with a chuckle. I put Zayn down next to Liam who was surprisingly still awake. I slipped into my side and wrapped my arms around Zayn and Liam did the same and looked at me as Zayn fell asleep quickly.

"Aww babe look at him." I cooed when he let out a little snore and curled up into a ball. Liam kissed my lips making me smile when it lingered a bit.

"I love you, goodnight baby Zee and goodnight lou bear." He said before moving a bit. I told him the same and stroked Zayn's soft black hair before falling asleep as well. That day Harry and Niall came home and Zayn was such a good boy Niall gave him 2 cookies instead of 1. The day consisted of cuddling and a little role play where Zayn was the sheriff, Harry was his deputy,niall and I were bad guys, and of course Liam had to be the horse since he was the strongest no doubt,and the cutest to me. what can I say I love my boyfriend and my little baby Zee.

Hey guys I really hope you like it again sorry and I know we had a prompt which by the way you an still send us but Madison had the prompt so I'm sorry whoever sent it. I just forgot it love you all and good bye~Brook Lynn