CHAPTER FOUR-DAMMMNN THAT'S ONE HOT DADDY!

hey guys!! so i just found out you can use bold! haha any way this is where you meet a very special someone ;) enjoy and please vote and comment!! cheers! xx

CHAPTER FOUR-DAMMMNN THAT'S ONE HOT DADDY!

CHAPTER FOUR

We all woke up to the sound of a very loud horn, I screamed as did the others. I opened my eyes just in time to see my little evil brother run out of my room. I was about to run after him but I saw the state of my room, there were clothes, ice-cream and Kelly’s and Hayley’s bodies. They were tangled in the sheets when the horn went off but they went straight back to sleep, I swear they were blessed because when I wake up I can not go back to sleep.

I walked into the bathroom deciding I should have a shower and brush my teeth when I saw my reflection. What I saw looked nothing like the gorgeous girl from yesterday, now I see a girl with red hair sticking up everywhere and raccoon eyes. Dishevelled clothes and sleep marks on my face, I looked pretty scary.

I quickly hopped into the shower, washing my face, hair and body. Then when I was sure I smelt like strawberries I hopped out so I can brush my teeth, they felt so furry in my mouth!

After I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a messy pony tail I went back inside my bedroom, to still find it in a complete bomb. But now Kelly was awake and it looked like she was about to puke on my clothes! “Kelly, get in the bathroom!” I yelled and she ran, she got there in time before I heard her vomiting. EW.

Hayley was still dead to the world and looked like an absolute angel. Her face seemed completely relaxed; she wiped her make-up before sleeping. Which was quite smart of her, I wish I did that too but I crashed before she came back from the bathroom. Hayley stirred in her sleep and looked up at me her pale blue eyes locked onto mine as she smiled sleepily, “Hey.” She whispers, her voice husky with sleep.

“Morning, how did you sleep?” I ask as she stretches.

“Like a baby.” She yawned and got up, she didn’t realise that her top had come down to her stomach as her plastic straps have snapped off. I blushed heavily when I saw she wasn’t wearing a bra underneath. I didn’t think that Hayley had such big boobs, but what freaked me out the most was that I was slightly turned on at the sight of her.

She squealed when she saw and ran under the covers, she probably won’t come out for a while so I hopped out the room so she could get over her embarrassment. I shook my head mentally, what the hell is wrong with you Candice? Why the hell are you attracted to Hayley’s boobs? YOU LIKE MEN!

Right then I wanted to cry as I was so lost, so confused by the things I was feeling. I didn’t hear someone pull up a chair beside me so I got a shock when they started talking. “You ok honey? You seem to have a lot on your mind.” My mum says, her voice filled with worry and concern.

I shook my head, “No it’s fine Mum, and I’m just being silly. Any way how was your night?”

She started gushing and cooing about her night, I felt happy that mum finally found a suitable guy to go on dates with. Then she randomly says, “Oh um Mark wanted you to call him, he called about an hour ago for you to call him ASAP.”

I sighed at my mum, she’s so stupid. I went to find a phone then realised I have no idea what his number is. “Mum! What’s Mark’s number?” I yelled out only to find she was next to me.

“Gesh! Why are you yelling? Here I wrote it down for you.” she handed me a piece of paper with supposedly Mark’s number. I rang him, he answered on the third ring.

“Hey, it’s um Candice?” I say nervously.

“Oh, hey Candice! I was waiting for you to call.” Mark says enthusiastically. “I was speaking to my cousin, he said you’re perfect for the job, he’s free in two hours if you’d like to meet him and his daughter? He needs a babysitter as soon as he can.”