CHAPTER THREE- PARTY AND ICE CREAM!

hey guys this one is a bit shorter unfortunately but im just winding things up so you can meet the sexy dad next chapter! woo ok comment and vote thanks for everything!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER THREE-PARTY AND ICE CREAM!

CHAPTER THREE

We all got ready, well they got me ready. They think I’ll mess up my hair or make-up somehow, which is way unfair! I’m not completely hopeless at this type of thing! Well they straightened my dark red hair making it look unbelievably sexy, now it actually does reach my butt! They put foundation on my face getting rid of any blemishes, they put loads of mascara on my eyelashes and eyeliner coating around my eyes making them look so much better. They put a red shade of lip gloss on my lips and put some black hoops in my ears.

Kelly was wearing a dark green tight dress similar to mine and it contrasts so well with her dark brown hair that fell skilfully in little waves down her back. She has white high heels and ear rings to match and her make-up is like mine but with clear lip gloss.

Hayley is wearing a pale pink boob tube and black booty shorts, I’ve never seen her wear anything like it before. She looked so different and I could tell she was uncomfortable with the length of those shorts. I looked closer and saw her top had those invisible straps that are hard to see but keep up the top. He pale blond hair is straight and her make-up is quite simple with a few brushes of mascara and a line over the top of her eyes a little blush and pink lip gloss. She also has black flats on and no ear rings.

We were finished by six and Jacob was picking us up at six-thirty, I thought parties started earlier but I guess not all the parties are like the ones on TV. Mum made sure her date was here by six-fifteen, so I could meet him. She keeps trying to reassure me he’s a decent guy, but I wouldn’t have any of it, I wanted to see for myself.

The doorbell went off and my mum beat me to it, I could her talking to someone and then a tall-ish guy came into our house. I studied him, he has thick blond hair, indicating he’s younger then forty since he has no baldness, he has green eyes and was actually quite handsome. He has muscles and you could see he works out a bit and he seemed like a nice guy as I saw the way he stared at my mother. He didn’t look at her with that hunger type gaze other men did, he stared at her with awe and respect.

I went up to him, he raised an eyebrow at me, and I did the same and crossed my arms over my chest, trying to intimidate the older guy. He stuck out his hand, “I’m Clarke.”

“Candice.” I say shaking his firm but soft hand.

Jacob honked his horn so I quickly say, “Hurt my mother and I will your balls removed from your mouth.” Then hurried out the door with the other girls, I swear I heard a faint chuckle behind me, I hope my mum doesn’t get hurt.

We got in and I heard Jacob whistle at me, “Shut up Jake, just drive.” I say angrily at him.

He chuckled and mock saluted me; I rolled my eyes at his childish actions.

The house was actually not that far from mine, so if Jacob gets too drunk we could walk home. Jacob parked the car and we all got out. “OK guys, remember no taking open drinks from strangers, no leaving another behind, no leaving with anyone other then us. Got it?” Jacob says staring at us in the eye, we all nod.

I eyed the house and the people scattered around it, it seemed to be nearly in full swing even though it’s around six-forty. The music is almost painful it was that loud, and we’re standing outside. The place stunk of perfume and cheap beer.