A Freak....(3)

Chapter 3: Cold Kiss

~3 Months later~

I had a bad dream last night. I know Vampires dont exist but i've been atending Redwood High for 3 months now but something strange happened yesterday....adam was acting weird......tooo weird.

~Yesterday~

"Hey what are you doing after school?" "Um well I might hang out with Whitney and Beth but if you wanted to do something....?" "Well I kinda needed some help with some homework but if you want to hang with the girls its alright." "No! I mean um you can come by my house." "Great 4pm?" "I'll see you then." "Cool." He shot me a smile and walked off with his guys." I couldn't keep thinking about it all day long. After free period I snuck into the cafeteria where adam was saving his special seat just for me. "So is this suppose to impress me?" "Maybe." "We shouldn't be in here." "We shouldnt do a lot of things and yet we do them. Come on lets just cut class today. Lets go to the beach!" "The beach? really adam?" "Really." I can't say no to his sexy smile or what's hiding under that tight ass shirt! "Ok lets do it!" "Yes!" He took my hand and we burst into a run straight for his car laughing all the way until we bumbed right into some girls. new i guess. I knew she was trouble when I could see the wind trying to tame the ruffles in her short skirt. "Opps we werent interupting anything were we?", she said sweetly. "Of course not- we -um- i" "Adam stop acting like an idiot,"I muttered. "We are new herre so where can we meet more guys like you?" "Not in this part of the world im sure." Adam? Smooth? Puhleese! he better not cancel our plans before i open up a can of whipass!

she started to move closer to him and they were laughing. Great. I guess me and Adam won't be going out after all. "Um its really nice to meet you Kirsten but um I think we should get goin." "Oh you and your friend over there?" "My...girlfriend actually." My face turned dark red when his fingers slowly wrapped around mine. Is he serious! OMG! The girls will never believe this! "Oh um it was nice meeting you too Adam." "Bye." "Bye." "Adam please explain that what you just said.....you weren't serious?" "More than I'll ever be." "We've been friends for 3 months and now you pull out the dating card. You sure?" "I'm positive that I only want to be with you only if you feel the same." "Of course. I've never been surer than anything." He pulled me close and then I saw it in his eyes. Change. Fear. "You alright? Melinda?" "Oh um yeah i'm sorry i was just in a daze." "Oh ok i'll see you tonight." "Ok." He started to walk off but then he stopped when the rain started coming down and yet i hadn't moved. "I always wanna try this." He touched me face and I felt his lips on mine. The kiss was energetic, cold, and mysterious. But yet I could feel a chill up my spine when he pulled away breathing heavily aganist my skin when I held him close.