My Sons kidnapper and new brother (A justin bieber imagine)

Me and justin got married in 2012 when we were both 18 but we had a beautiful son at age 15  we love our son soooo much he has my green eyes mixed with Justin's brown one's but our sons eyes are lighter than me and Justin's so yeah. his first name was Justin's middle name Drew Matthew Bieber and I couldn't love any other name better . it was the day after Justin and Drew's birthday and yes if you are wondering they did have the same birthday it's really cute though if you ask me.

"babe were did you pit the lorax movie me and drew were gonna watch it while we eat ice cream" as I heard Justin tell me that I had found the movie it was on the floor in Drew's room omg this boy needs to clean up bad "I found it .it was in Drew's room and drew you need to clean up in there now" I yelled but didn't use a harshly tone in my voice "but mom me and dad were gonna eat ice cream plaaaaaaeeeeesssseeee" drew whined I could tell he was gonna be sad so I said " fine but after the movie you clean up okay" I said hugging his little body full of innocents and warmth " okay I promise" he said that with his adorable smile on his face he's so cute and look exactly like Justin.