twins in love with their best friend

Twins in love with their best friend.

BOYXBOY between Twin males and a male best friend they are both in love with.

Taylor and Tyler- Twins dirty Blonde hair,light green eyes, well built jock like bodies, play on school sports teams, both 6"3. They only way to tell them apart is Taylor has a scar from childhood that's on his chin. age 17

Donny- The twins best friend they have grown up together. He has got dark brown hair with ice blue eyes. also jock build but only 6 foot and slightly less muscular then then twins. age 17

Taylor and Tyler had a deep twin connection that was far more intense and they realized this at a young age of about 14. They found that when one had a crush the other did as well and they always shared the same feelings. It just so happened that they both were in love with their best friend donny. They dont mind sharing, they never have and they even share erotic dreams at night. They have never asked out anyone else because they know who their heart belongs too and they are planning to tell donny just how they feel. Their parents already know how they feel and support them.

Donny has known he was gay for a while but not for other boys only for his best friends. He knows its wrong to be in love with two people let alone twins but he cant help it. He has known them most of his life and he doesnt want anything more then just to be with them for the rest of his existance. He has been feeling like this since he was around 13 and he told his parents when he was 15. They never cared and told him that they may not agree but they accept him for who he is and love him. He feels lucky and he is finally ready to tell taylor and tyler. He is not going to hold back anymore.

Taylor P.O.V

"Hey Tyler are you nervous cuz i got freaking chills bro".

"Ya bro like no joke dude, I hope he doesnt freak out i would be freaking heart broken , well we will."

"I know fuck i cant stand looking at those ice blue eyes and not tell him how much i love him and how fucking hot his body is and how much i want him trembling beneath me.."

"Bro, you are killing me with the mental images man, now i got a hard on and hes gonna be here any minute bro".

"Sorry Ty , i just cant help it ",i told tyler

"knock knock knock"

"Yo Ty, tay open the freaking door already its fucking cold out here im going to freeze my nuts off" yelled Donny from outside."

"Commminngggg," i yelled and me and tyler ran down to open the door.

"Dude what freaking took you so long to open the freaking door its freaking cold outside? donny asked while pushing past us an going up the stairs to our room. Yes me and taylor share a gigantic room and we both have king size beds its that big.

"Sorry man we were upstairs chillin."

Man he looks fucking hot in his jeans and black muscle shirt. His ass is just so dam grabbable i just wanna smack it.

"Stop it Tay you are not fucking helping here, Tyler whisper growled to me as we all filed into me and tylers bedroom.

Donny's P.O.V

Oh my god they look good enough to eat in their tight shirts showing off those delicious muscles and their long pj pants that are hanging off their hips. I swear if i didnt know any better they were doing it on purpose. Well at least a guy can dream. I just hope that when i finally confess they dont kill me. I just walked into their bedroom and i swear i saw them licking their lips at me.. no that was my imagination right? Gah great now i got a hard on and its very freaking uncomforatle, time to lay on the bed to watch a movie so they dont notice.