Mate first talk later.. (bxb)

arthur- 6 foot, blonde blue eyes, lean but strong muscles, just turning 16 and the packs omega, he is always in the kitchen and barely makes contact with anyone. he isnt the smallest but most wolves are bigger then him unless another omega

dean-6foot 8 brown hair green eyes, massive muscle but not extreme, he  is the pack beta, he is 17 and has been looking for his mate since he turned 16. He is guessing that his mate is here in his pack but unless his mate is 16 too he cant find him. Well he is hoping its a him since boobs turn him off. We shall soon see. 

Arthur pov-

I woke up this morning with a huge smile on my face. Today i turn 16 and hoping i find my mate. I am not really caring if its a male or female just as long as they love me. This is the only day off i get every year from being in the kitchen so i decide to go swimming in lake not far from the pack house. My parents told me that they will have a small party for me later. I trot over to the lake and its nice and secluded. I love the feel of the water on my skin . i float around naked i have no shame as most wolves dont. today feels like the day my whole life will change. 

..(.dean
I can smell a beautiful mouth watering scent this morning. I went down to the kitchen only to find that it wasnt food at all. I kept following the smell out into the back of the packhouse. Eventually i found myself near the lake and what had me captivated was a beautiful boy swimming in the lake. I kept quiet as to not make my mate scared. I know I remember him from somewhere I think he is one of the omegas judging from his stature but certainly not the weakest. I have go have him. I am going to let him know I am here.
" such a beautiful sight you are" dean said loud so his mate could hear him. 

Arthur
Arthur jumped and stood in the water looking for the sexy voice that made him blush a beautiful crimson and found the mouthwatering beta looking at him like he was a meal. How could this be right. His mate is the beta? He has fantasized for years for his dreams to come true. He walked slowly out of the water towards dean as dean walked to meet him at the shore. Arthur was looking at me like i was his favorite meal and i couldnt deny him anything. He pulled me to him and kissed me forcefully with a animalistic hunger. I was lost in those lips. Before i knew it i was laying in the grass with this beautiful man on top of me naked as the day he wa.s born. Believe me when i say he is a god himself with that body.

Dean

I couldnt do anything but feel with him underneath me. My wolf and i couldnt possibly get enough and wanted nothing more then to mate and mark him over and over.  I kissed licked and nibbled every part of his beautiful body teasin him making him beg for me . Arthur was begging me "Please". I took him in my mouth. To say he wasnt big was a lie but of course i was bigger. He tasted so good. I sucked and licked and jacked his beautiful erection until he exploded down my throat. Then thats when i turned him over and started to rim that sweet pucker. 

Arthur

My body was constantly on fire with all these feelings. I felt so desired and loved but also i felt like i couldnt get enough of my sexy mate. The way he touched me was so breathtaking. I felt his tounge diving into me preparing me for his giant lovestick. I was big but dam he was like a freaking monster but i couldnt wait to feel him inside me.. "nnng i wanna feel you inside me already" i begged him. He stopped licking and fingering my hole and i felt the head of that impressive dick at my pucker. Then he rammed himself inside me. It hurt like a bitch but had that underlying pleasure. I finally told him to move.

Dean

His heat closed around me felt amazing. I am glad i waited for my mate. He is perfect. I started moving once he gave me the go and i spared no mercy on that beautiful ass. Slamming my cock in and out over and over harder and faster as he wished me too an my body couldnt help but to give my mate what he desired. As i neared my end i took his cock in my hand and started to pump along with me . Hearing him whimper and moan so loud and for me was invigorating. I turned him over so i was on top of him so we could mark each other and started pumping him again and slamming as we both bite down and cum hard.

Arthur

"mmmm i cant believe i got the man of my dreams" i told dean. He responded saying he loved me and couldnt ask for a better mate. After catching our breath and regaining our strength we washed off in the lake and went to celebrate with my parents and he called his parents over. Celebrating not only my birthday but the rest of our lives were about to start together as one.