CONTENTS

CONTENTS

1 - After You
2 - Finding Jules
3 - Mars
4 - When An Angel Cries
5 - The Girl With Greed

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys

Thank you for choosing to read these short stories: your support means so much to me! =)

Before you start reading, it's important for you to know that there are several triggers in this book. These triggers include mentions of suicide, self harm and death.

Despite that, I really hope you guys enjoy it and love the characters just as much as I do.

Your love and support means a lot to me, so don't forget to hit that little star and leave a comment to tell me what you think :)

Kay
xxx

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

© 2019 Kay Jay Tailor
All Rights Reserved

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means. This includes photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher in accordance with the copyright law.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual people, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental.