Chapter 2

This day, Matthias didn't go to war. His teammates too. They all are spending their time, the time to be in peace for at least one day in a week. Others rushed to their wives and families, but Matthias runs to the medical area. He enters the the tent and stands as if he needed something, he's speechless and his eyes looks around to see his dear friend Lukas who he met 24 hours ago.

As a man figured attracts Matthias, sitting on his desk and writing something on a paper. He breathes in and out, arrange his clothes and walks towards him. Lukas didn't notice, that this idiot visited him today.

Matthias sits on the guest's chair, and smiling at him. Lukas glanced at him and shook his head "No, your hand isn't fine." He spoke. Matthias bites his lip and placed his hand on the table. The other noticed something on his hand that the pin is missing, he might have been misplaced it somewhere. Even though Lukas' instruction was clear, Matthias mean to lost it so that he can visit him all the time.

Lukas meets the Dane's eyes, as if those eyes are both pure and it tells thousands of stories. "Did you removed it?" He asked. Matthias nods, no words came out from his mouth. He can't say it, it kind of sound like he's such an idiot that he lost a nonremovable pin. Lukas opens his drawer and grabs another pin which is new, and placed it on the end of the bandage.

"There. Now if you lost that again, I won't be giving you another one." He said, crossed his arms and lays his back on the chair. "Do you wanna hangout or something?" Matthias asked, making Lukas confused about it and so unsure if he's gonna accept it.

"What do you mean"

"You know..Go to a place where we can talk more and relax"

"Why are you inviting me to come with you?'

"Because we're friends, and friends should hangout."

It made Lukas chuckle "I'm not on my day off. Also, we just met 24 hours ago."

"It's not such a bad thing to escape from work, right?" Matthias grins.

"It is bad. I might get kicked out or something."

"Why would someone kick you out when you are such a good doctor?" Matthias looks at him, locked their eyes each other and Lukas looks away. It made him feel inspired for someone he just met really cares for him.

He's not still so sure if he accepts, but in any case, he agrees to the soldier. He makes a nod and sits up straight. "Fine. I can only hangout with you for 5 hours." He removes his lab coat, and placed it on the chair then grabs a small piece of stick note and writes something.

"Come on," Lukas stands up and runs to the exit door and Matthias followed, laughing. "You're such a rebel!" He calls out.

Be back for 5 hours

Running to a tree where Lukas can have a shade from the afternoon sun and wait for the slow Matthias to walk towards him. "You're so slow." He said, crossing his arms. Matthias pants "You were so fast," he breathes again, Lukas observed him and raised an eyebrow.

"So where are we going?" He asked.

Something pops up in Matthias' mind, somewhere that they will surely enjoy it. His impressions jumps, and excitedly looks at Lukas. "I know a place!" He said. Matthias was about to run, but somehow Lukas stopped him and walks behind him.

"We're not running, we'll walk." Lukas crossed his arms and wanted the other to lead the way with him. Matthias smiles and steps back to stand beside him. "What are you doing?" Lukas asked.

Matthias pats his back then shove his hands into his pocket, and stomp his foot in front, as if he signs that they should walk. "Friends walk together, right?" He replied.