Be my antidote.

I sighed as I woke up. Another day alone by myself.

I live alone because once you reach 15 year of age, you're officially an adult in the vampire world. The down side about it is we still have to go to school as long as humans do and most go to an all vampire school. I don't. I don't know why I don't but I don't. I'm the only vampire in this shitty ass human school and it sucks major dick.

I know what your probably thinking, why don't you just kill the people who are dicks to you? I can't because I'm a female vampire.

All females are weaker than most humans, which is why they have smaller fangs. All females are considered 'submissive'. That's basically how humans got the 'dominate/submissive' thing. They just took it from us and changed it to be about sex or whatever they wanted to.

That's also how the whole 'sexist' thing started a long time ago. Female vampires are weaker and smaller than male vampires (or the dominates). When most dominates see a submissive in trouble or being harassed, they get pissed beyond belief and the one causing the submissive stress always ends up dead.

Humans are just a bunch of copies in my opinion. I hate them with a fiery burning passion.

Every dominate has a mate (which is always a submissive). Usually the council has a big ceremony showing who is mated with who. The only bad part is that you have to wait until the council sends you a letter saying they have located your mate. After you get that letter, you go to a ceremony where you meet your mate.

I got my letter this year but it's like graduation. It's at the end of the school year.

I climbed out of bed and got ready for the day. I dressed in a black lace underwear set with garters, a black corset, black short shorts, and black platform boots with buckles. I added a spiked choker and spikey cuffs with my '666' ring and my spikey skull ring. I did my makeup and curled my hair.

I grabbed a bottle of blood on my way out the door and began my short walk to school.

As I nearer the hell hole, I noticed a group of jock waiting. They were waiting for me.

"Oh look! It's the shitty fat ass gothic vamp!!!" the leader, Damian shouted.

I ignored their stupid cliche vampire gestured. Like the sun thing? Yea I can walk into the sun. I just prefer the dark. All vampires can see in pitch black but humans can't.

As walked past the, one of Damian's minions grabbed my arm and punched me in the face.

"Try and heal that one instantly." he sneered as blood dripped down my face. Fucking asshole split my lip.

The bell rang and they ran to class before they were late. I honestly didn't care if I was late or not. I'm getting this fucking blood off my face and fixing my lip.

I made my way to the restroom and cleaned myself up. I scrapped some 'venom' off my teeth and rubbed it in the cut in my lip. All vampires have this type of 'venom'. It coats our teeth like saliva. When it is put in a wound of any sort it heals the wound within seconds. If I put this 'venom' on anyone else other than myself and my mate it acts like acid and eats away clothes, flash, and/or bone.

I know what your thinking, so why don't you just bite them? If the council found out a submissive was doing a dominates job, I could be killed. That's also how you kill other vampires. The 'venom' only heals the mates.

I decided to skip first period and hang out in the garden. Nobody really cared if I skipped my first class, history, because it human history and what vampire wants to learn more about humans? Not one I've ever came across.

After first period was over, I went to my locker to retrieve my literature books. As soon as I closed my locker, I get pushed into it. The ventilation holes on it cut my eyebrow and bruised my eyes.

Another thing about submissives, we bruise really easy and it shows up instantly. Dominates don't, it take at least 300 pounds of pressure to leave a tiny bruise.

Before I could react, I heard someone yell.

"Just who the fuck do you think you are?!" I looked up to see a huge group of vampires. The first one grabbed Damian by the neck, picking him up off the ground.

Damian tried saying something but he just choked on his words. The mysterious guy was really tall, dressed in all black, he had drawn on eyebrows, and three lip piercings. He is absolutely gorgeous.

I was to scared to do anything but curl up in a ball and hope no one noticed me. The mystery guy threw Damian at the his clan. The submissives took a step back while the dominates grabbed Damian and walked outside. The submissives ran to my side and began asking me if I was okay.

"Move girls. I want to see her." Mystery guy said. The submissives moved as he crouched down next to me.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked as he ran his thumb over my cut eyebrow. I nodded slightly and hid my face in my knees.

"You don't have to be scared anymore." he said gently as he picked my up and moved to I was sitting in his lap.

I buried my face in his shoulder, trying to hide. I'm not used to all this positive attention. I felt my eyes tear up. My own parents didn't even give me positive attention.

Another thing about all vampires. We cry blood.

"Awe, Chris! She's shaking!" one of the submissives pointed out.

"Yea I know. Come on." He said as he stood up with me still in his arms.

He carried me bridal style, into the girls bathroom and get me down on the sink. I quickly ducked my head, letting my hair hide my face.

"Hey, is she okay?" A male voice asked. I slightly looked up and noticed the dominates from earlier with a submissive at one of each side.

They all gave me a worried look. Chris, I suppose, lightly put his finger under my chin causing me to look at him.

"Y-yea I'm just a little bit shaken. I've never really been defended." I explained.

"Are there anymore vampires that go here or are you the only one?" The dominate with a Mohawk asked.

"I was the only one. How come you guys are here now?" I asked.

"Dipshit over there was playing with his ability but he wasn't paying attention and caught the school on fire." the dominate with snake/spider bites said, as he pointed at the dominate with a nose ring.

"I'm Chris. That's Ricky and his mate Jessica" He pointed at the snake/spider bite guy and the really beautiful girl next to him. "That's Balz and his mate Ryan-Ashley" he pointed at the Mohawk guy and the girl with blondish brown hair. "That's Devin or Ghost and his mate Kylie" He pointed at the guy with longish hair and very defined cheek bones. His mate was about my height.

"That dipshit is Ryan and his mate Allie." He pointed to the guy they talked about earlier and his mate who was slightly taller than him. "And that's Angelo and his mate Kelly." he pointed at the guy with a five o'clock shadow and the blonde girl next to him.

"I'm Ambrosia." I said with a small smile.