EPILOGUE

.

.

.

I really hate parties. For real.

I sighed and drank the remaining cocktail on my glass. I sat straight and stare at the crowd. I should be mingling with everyone since this party was arranged for me, to celebrate the success of my first ever concert tour, where we, me and my crew travelled for six months, around the globe to promote my album. And now, finally, it's over and for the first time in five years, i am getting the '3 months' vacation that i deserve. So i should double celebrate.

But instead, im here at the corner. Just waiting for the time to pull through so i can finally go home. It's not like i'm antisocial or introvert. But i really feel uncomfortable being surrounded by tipsy people pretending to be happy. I think, being at home and in bed under my blanket watching reruns or composing songs at hotel bathroom floors is much better than going to parties.

But despite of all the boredom i'm feeling right now. I'm happy because finally, i will be having my vacation tomorrow. Like literally, I'm taking a break. I've been working since i was fifteen and since then i have been waiting for this very precious moment.

I needed this so bad. I dont't know if the others ever felt that. But i feel like i wanted to sleep for a thousand years, or just not exist, or not just be aware that i exist... something like that.

My heart is tired.

I pulled out my phone and checked or the time. It's getting late, and i'm a bit sleepy. I just need to wait for two hours more.

I unlocked my phone and checked my timeline. Same old boring stuffs. I visited my tagged pictures. Just the usual, CC1, concert pics, vines, fifth harmony, my selfies, camren..... Lauren Jauregui. I stopped swiping when i saw that green eyed girl. It's been one year since i left the group and i haven't talked to her ever since the last day of the jingle ball. I know the girls were busy promoting their new album too, and i have heard that they're planning to release a special edition of "Fifth Harmonys greatest hits" for 5h4. I'm happy for them.

I looked back at my phone and stared at Lauren.

I ran my finger to her precious pale face, flashing on my phone screen.

"Hi Lauren... i miss you.." I whispered.

"You're stalking her again," Roger appeared behind me.

I quickly put my phone down.
"I,-i am not,"

Roger smirked at me.
"Your eyes wont lie Camila. You're still in love with Jauregui?"

I rolled my eyes. "Why are you here?"

Roger smiled.
"I just talked to your producer and they said that they signed a contract with Ovation Productions. Guess what? your tour was extended for another six months," He said happily.

"What?!" I yelled.

"Yes! Amazing right?" Roger squealed as he sat down beside me,

"No! I thought I'll be having my break.. A vacation! Come on. You guys promised me that.." I complained.

"Im sorry, but.. duty calls."
Roger answered.
"Still part of the contract. So by Monday you're back on the road. I think this tour is going to be held in some parts of Canada and Mexico,"