TAPE 3 - Side A

.
.
.

"Hi it's Dinah Jane, this cutie can't answer your calls right now.. but don't be shy, feel free to leave a message,"

"Fuck it Dinah!" I yelled and threw my phone on top of my bed and ran my hand through my hair.

I need to talk to Dinah. I need answers!

How did she became Camilas stalker? Dinah is her fucking best friend. Now she's telling us that her bestie is..was her stalker. I'm so confused.

I need to relax. No, wait. I need to take a break.  I brought the cassette player with me and went down stairs. As usual, everyone's asleep. I missed dinner for the second time. I glanced at the clock. It's 12 am, and im so stressed out. I opened the refrigerator and looked for something to eat. I found a sliced piece of apple pie, i pulled it out and took it on the living room with me. I sat at one of the couches then I grabbed the remote and opened the television. 

I need some distraction for a while. 

But as soon as the tv lit up, it was Camilas face that i saw.

"Breaking news! The investigators found out that the cause of the accident that led to the death of Camila Cabello, former Fifth Harmony member who turned solo Pop Star. 'Alcohol was the main' reason, said by CSI Ronald, witnesses said that Leo West, the driver, was seen drinking at the bar, the night before the car crash happened. It also matched the sloppy tire marks that the car left on the road a few meters away from the explosion site. No other drugs were found on Wests system, and neither mechanical failure nor road conditions appeared to play a role. The investigators discovered that the car's speed – between 190 mph  and 200mph  – over speeding and age of the tires were the primary reasons for the crash.  Final investigation is still ongoing to conclude this tragic death of the pop star."

"Wow." I shook my head. I put down my pie and held the remote, i quickly turned the televison off. 

Now its the drivers fault. This is so heart breaking. Camila died because of her careless driver. Life is so unfair for Camila.

I feel so heavy right now. I need to talk to someone. I held my phone and dialed Allyson's number. It took a few rings before she answered.

"Hello Ally?" I spoke shyly.

"Hey Lo," Ally answered with a sleepy voice.

"I-Is it a bad timing?"

"No,no.." Ally quickly spoke.
"Hey how are you?"

I took a deep breath.
"Ally, Im on tape 3," I said.

"Oh."

"I've heard your tape, I've heard, Manis tape and now it's Dinahs,"
I said.  "Tell me, how did Dinah became a stalker?"

"You have to find that ou--,"

"C'mon Ally. Tell me why!"
I responded, cutting her off.
"I'm going crazy right now I haven't slept, i haven't eaten any decent meal for the past two days. These tapes corrupted my mind. I need some answers. "

"You know that I'm not allowed to say anything unless you finished listening to all 5 tapes," Ally said firmly.

I clenched my jaw. I really don't have any choice.
"Why did Sinu sent us this tapes in the first place? She wants us to feel guilty about it?"

"No Lauren."

I sighed.
"Ally, im afraid. Im so afraid. The longer I listen to these tapes, the more I feel I don't know her. Not the Camila from the past few years, but the one from the past few months. Now it's  the Camila I'm beginning to understand."