Chapter 7

So I had just killed a lot of people. The guilt waz eating meh alive though, so I went in a dark corner and began to cry. It was such a bad thing to do to all those wonderful peeple! I couldn't stand it anymore. I pulled out my razor blade and started to cut myself again. The blood red blood poured out from my skin and onto the cold cobblestone ground underneath me. I looked at it, wondering if it had feelings.

" Do you like being on the ground, blood? "

It didn't respond. I wonder why it didn't respond. It must have just not felt like talking. My blood always used to talk to me, or maybe that waas just my mom. It must've just beeen meh mom. I walked into the paranormal portal to see what was happening there. I just saw a few ghosts and a demon or so.

" Man, there is NOTHING interesting in here today! "

There seriously wasn't though. I mean, I had seen stuf lyke this a lot before, so it wasn't a shock. I just used my lazer vision to kill them all really quick. After that, I went to my favorite place eva, my dark corner! It was darker than the night itself, and I loved the dark. So I just started crying again in the dark corner, until I found a guy in the corner. He told me his name was Jacob. i wonder if hee is my crushh. He must've been. because he definitlllly looked a lot like my crush, but my crush was like, dead, so it shouldn't have been possssible. I tried to talk with him, but then he lik, turned to lik, dust. It was really brown dust, like, as brown as a brown bear. So I just went away from my dark corner because it waz gettin really boring. I went home and did my scene makeup, then went to this club. At the club I saw a dude. He walked over to me, because I guess he could tell I was drunk. I was actually really drunk.

" Hey sexy lady! "

I giggled when he said dat. It was funny. Then he kissed me and started to make out with me. After thta happened I just left. I had a huge hangover the next mornign. I had a headache and I wanted to throw up, so I did. It smelled really abd, and I told my second cousin's boyfriend's uncle's son to clean it up. Yes, he just randomly happened to be at mah house. I don't know why though, I mean, it was my birthday, but that COULDN'T have anything to do with it. I looked at my phone and it said today was july 6478362875th. Yeah, I know that that date isn't real lol. It was really July 29th. I had a missed call though from my goldfish. Yes, my goldfish can talk. It has superpowers just like I do. So after they cleaned up my puke, I just killed all of them, because it was part of my mission. The alien goddess would be soooo prouwd of me right now. Just as I was about to walk out of my house though, something REALLY strange caught my eye.

Real Author's Note: So, I felt like I needed to update something, so I decided on this. I decided on this mostly because it didn't have a definite plot line, and I could do anything and it would still follow the almost non-existent plot line, as long as I killed humans. I hope you enjoyed this, and if you did, please vote, comment, and fan! I've gotten comments already saying how this made people laugh, so I was happy to see that at least it was geniunly funny, instead of "funny" ( supposed to be funny but it isn't ). Thank you to all my fans and readers out there, and enjoy your day, or night, depending on what time you're reading this and where you live! I really don't know what else to say, so just thank you again!