Chapter One: It was a Normal Day

(____)= name

(h/l)= hair length

(h/c)= fair color

(e/c)= eye color

(f/c)= favorite color

Warning: Jason uses A LOT of foul language.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

{ Your POV }

Time: 9:26 pm

Date: November 18th, 2014

  I sighed, looking out the window of the white police car that I was being driven around in. Twirling my gun around, I listened to the radio, hoping for some excitement. But little to my surprise, it was all silent.

    Grunting, I looked over at my partner, Antonio, with a bored expression upon my face, "Tooooni" I whined, "When do you think we'll actually see some action? I'm sick of all these drug bust and party calls. I want some real action. You know? A burglary, a murder, something different!"

    Chuckling, my partner looked over at me through the corner of his eye, a smirk on his tanned face, "Nah, that won't happen, this town is too dull for that kind of....action. Besides, why would you want somebody to be murdered, amigo?"

    "Entertainment....?" I guessed, earning another chuckle from my Spanish friend.

    Then, I heard mumbling over the radio, making a big fat grin appear on my face.

    Attention all units. Attention all units. There has been a murder at 221 Baker street. I repeat, there has a murder at 221 Baker street. Backup has been requested

    "Well....what do you know....," Antonio sighed, picking up his walkie-talkie and turning the steering wheel, changing the direction of the car, "This is car number 278, Antonio and (____), on our way."

[ Flying chocolate bunny time skip (9:47 pm). What? This is a 2p story. 2p Oliver needs his own flying mint bunny, no? ]

    Smirking, I ran into the crowded apartment building, "Alright Bitches! We're here to investigate!"

  Facepalming, Toni nodded, "Sí....!"

    Rolling his eyes, another cop pointed to a room which had been sealed off with bright, yellow caution tap, "Oh, you'll have fun with this one...."

    Nodding, I smirked, hurrying into the dark room, which was only lit with a few black lights, shocked at the sight before me.

   Splattered blood nearly painted the wall. The body, a young woman about my age with bright, blonde hair, was nearly unrecognizable. Her face was smashed in, probably by a bat. There were no clothes on her, and bruises suggested rape. There was a long, deep gash down her abdomen, allowing her guts to spill out. And her skull has what looked like nails sticking out of it.

    Absolutely disgusting....

    Looking over at Toni, I could tell he was about to throw up, "Baby~~" I teased, giggling as I approached the body.

    "I-I am not! Normal people would be disgusted, amigo!"

    "I'm not~," I smirked.

    But that smirk quickly faded as I examined the body.

    I had lifted up the victims arm, only to find words engraved onto her side.

    "Jason....," I read allowed, the rest of the crew growing silent.

   "Jason....?" A scientist, Francis, hesitantly spoke up.

    "Yeah?" I answered, "You know him?"

    "Who doesn't?" Ludwig, another cop, spoke , "He's a brutal, inhuman, serial killer. It doesn't surprise me that he would do something as gruesome as this...."

    "But all his murders take place a few towns over!" Antonio argued.

    I shrugged, "I guess he got bored...."

    "But if he's in the area....," Ludwig pulled out his phone, finding a picture of the man and showing it to me, "Make sure to run and call for back up if you spot him...."

    The man in the picture was tall, with shaggy, brunette hair. His eyes, mostly covered by his dark sunglasses, were a bright shade of crimson red. Using a gloved hand, he held a cigarette up to his mouth. He wore a bomber jacket, a white T-shirt, denim jeans, and red converse, along with a pair of silver dog tags.

    He was actually kind of handsome, despite the fact that he was very dangerous....

[ Time Skip, 10:58 p.m. ].

    Yawning, I lazily and tiredly parked my blue honda in my driveway, before getting out and walking up the brick path to my small, single family home that I shared with my brother, Alfred. Although, since his car wasn't in the driveway, I guessed that he just wasn't home from work yet.

    I approached the front door and went to put my key, painted (f/c) by Alfred, into the lock, but I quickly noticed something rather peculiar....

    The door was cracked open just the slightest bit, so little, you could have missed it if you didn't have a keen eye. 

    Cautiously, I grabbed my gun out of my back jean pocket, and pointed it in front of myself as I slowly searched the house, looking for the intruder.

    Freezing upon hearing the floor creak behind me, I shivered as I felt a hard, wooden object with what felt like nails sticking out of it, running up the spine of my back.

    "Hey there, doll face~," A deep, dark voice whispered into my ear, the person it belonged to still out of my sight.

    Quickly, I turned around, dropping my gun in shock at the man before me.

    It was the man from the picture....

    Jason Jones....

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Author's Note

So, I really wanted to try a Jason story o-0 Its a lot harder than I thought it would be >~< He is a lot more complex than Oliver :/ Please give me feedback so that I know whether to continue it or not. Both the good and the bad help :)

Don't forget to:

•Vote

•Comment

•Fallow

•Add to your library

•And check out my other stories

I love you guys~~!!!!

-A