Chapter 18: Laxus Pov

Chapter 18: (Laxus's Pov)

(Whilde reading a Hot issue of School Magazine)

Oh shit! I want to study here (^o^) This Takashima High  Academy
It's a simple but the principal have agood tase on the buldings here.
It's like you can feel free if you study here, Woah'! I've got an idea!
What if.. I STUDY HERE? will my parents let me study here? oh god.

I need to think, what's a good excuse? so my parents can let me study there..

Ohh! Before i forgot, I'm Laxus and i'm quite rich and I only speak tagalog if "i feel like speeking in tagalog" because my mom trained me to. they don't want me to speak tagalog.

because if i did, she'll say "Laxus! stop speeking tagalog! you're not a commoner, oh for goodnes sake! is it because of the book your reading? i'll confiscate that! oh god! what will the people say? That you A Heir in our family dares to speak tagalog? That's a shame! now go back to your Room! We'll call you Later If the maids have prepared the food for our dinner." so because of that. i never dare to speak tagalog, but if i want to? i speak tagalog & will just keep it a secret . ^^

So here i am now talking to my mom & dad once again, I'm gonna be a dead meat Here! (=o=)"

ohhh shhht. i need to say something.. "Oh Honey, baby Why are you here?" my mom asked me in a soft voice with a gentle smile, of god if she'll know what i'm planning to say, she'll be in her histerical mode, ugghh! I WISH I'M JUST AN ORDINARY BOY WITH AN ORDINARY PARENTS!...

"U.uhh Mom ,Dad uu.uuh Can...i" Goooood! I'm shaking, I'm afraid of their reaction. but here goes nothing, i have to tell them or my effort will be a waste. " Mom, dad can i study to Takashima High Academy?" hmmmm (£_£) (×_×) i wish that they'd let me study there.

Because i really really like that school (^3^) , but i guess they won't let me, because both of them stared at me with their shocked & disgusted face, as if that they've saw a really scary ghost. but within 5 or 10 seconds passed i think?, They PANICKED! god -_- too much over reacting (-_-)

and after their o.a reaction they talked like they did not care if i'm here. WTH? i doont knooow' :/

What the heck is going on here? my mom's smile just vanished and her face turned into a red, maybe because she thought that it's something good, but she did not know that i'm planning to study there, now she's in husterical mode again, Tsss. after a while my parents Looked at me.

And they both said "No!"  and ofcourse i stood up and said "What?! No!" ohh no.

it looks like i made them more angrier at me :( the heck is wrong with studying in a simple school? "Laxus!,  A no is a NO as in N-O! you can't study there, that school is for commoners only, and the people attitude there? maybe it SUCKS!  god! that school is so Cheap!, You should study here....
*A magazine? this looks like the one i'm reading & they showed me the school* ' Seirin of Arts academy' this is way better than your first choice, That's FiNAL!" okay. here we go again to my mom's histerical attitude, for goodnes sake! when will she stop doing that? uggh'!

"what the heck mom! noooo! , Daaad! (TT^TT) i don't like this school it's way to elegant!" i said that with a very very cold voice, but they just ignored it, Ohhmeeennn! (*3*) now i know what my mom will say, "No Laxus!, you should study here! if you study to takashima high academy,  what would our realatives,and people say? That you! the Heir of our family is studying on a cheap school, what the heck is wrong with you? that school is so Eewwww! , Now learn to be more elegant Laxus, Do as we do" ohh shhiit! "B..b..but Mooom!" pleaase just.. ugghh! i really want to study there!

" Na-uh-uh! No BUTS young man! now go to your room!, & I'm sure you'll find seirin of arts academy way better than takashima high academy"

Ugggghhh! This is Bullshit! I had nothing to do so,i just accepted it, because ever since i was just a little boy, they always control my life, that as if i'm only a puppet and a robbot to them, like they don't care about my feelings , (TT-TT) my life's been a hell eversince they control me,  wherever i go, do

they always control me, what about my own happiness?, Ayyshh never mind, I just smiled at them, a very very fake smile, so i can cover the sadness i'm feeling right now, after that i run and run , straight to my room, now i'm reading this tagalog book, i don't know, i just like this book.

after 1 more page left , I saw a girl, she is very pretty, is she some sort of a model?, " Oh shit! who is this girl?"  with that i searched the book, and then i found it!

"She is so pretty! H..H.. Whaaat?!" Her name is Tasia Shima?, is this a codename or something?

if not maybe i know her from before?
her looks,her name Is it a coincidence? oy maybe
She is The real One?

after reading that magazine, i fell asleep with a smile on my face

--------
waaaaaa! nosebleed akonsa english,
kamusta na kayo? sorry di ako nakakapag-update alam nyo naman ang daming activities sa school namin sorry talaga ha?
babawi ako sa inyo! promise! dadakihan ko na lagi angnper chapter ko :)) Namiss ko kayo ehh!!

Sa lahat po nang nag memessage sakin na magupdate na sorry kasi di agad ako nakakarep kasi mobile lagi ginagamit ko pang update,
mabagal kasi internet namin sa computer so sorry po talaga :'( Anyway Iloveyou guys! thanks for the support!

Please

Comment

Vote

& Be a

FAN♥

Ittakimasu Minna! Daisuki des!♥