05|CHAD

Chapter 05

I was pissed when I saw Brett and another man. I was woken up and my throat was raspy. So I went down to get some water. Not to mention that Bryan and I just had sex and I was glad that I wore my clothes before I went out to the kitchen.

◣◥◤◢.

I woke up when Bryan pulled me closer on him. He smiled at me with his sleepy face and I also smiled at him.

"Good morning." He said and pressed our lips together.

"Good morning." I said and I tried to sat up when he pulled me closer.

"Where are you going?" He placed his face on my neck and planted kisses there.

"I want to use the rest room." I said and he stopped kissing my neck. I felt him sucking my skin making me gasped. "Oh, my God. You're not!" I wiggled myself and he chuckled then licked the place where he sucked.

"Done." He said and kissed me.

I stood from the bed and walked to the mirror. He did leave me a hickey at the side of my neck and it can be seen making me frown.

I grabbed my shirt which was on the foot of the bed and wore it. "Um, where can see your rest room?"

Bryan stood. "Turn to the right and count three doors from this room." He said and I nodded before I went out of his room.

The house was still quiet and it felt like there's no one there except for me. I turned to the right and walked as quiet as I can, counting the doors and the third door that Bryan was talking about had a different style of door. I pushed it and I was surprised because their rest room was huge.

I walked inside and locked the door. They had complete things and a huge mirror on their sink making me pause there and look at my reflection and I saw the hickey that Bryan left.

I was flushing the toilet when I heard the sound of the knob as if someone's trying to open the door.

"Wait!" I said and unlocked the door, opening it.

I sucked my breathe when I saw Brett who was frozen the moment he saw me.

"I, uh." I scratched my nape and I can feel my cheeks heating up from embarrassment when I saw his eyes landed on my neck where the hickey was.

I just walked out and passed him when Brett held my arm stopping me from taking another step. My heart was beating so fast inside my chest and I don't know why I act so differently when it comes to Bryan's brother. And I does it unconsciously.

"That thing." He said making me turned my head at him.

"W-what thing?"

The hickey? Or does he mean last night?

"On your neck." He said and my free hand automatically covered the hickey since he haven't let go of my other hand.

I tried to snatched my hand from him but he just squeezed it tighter making me wince.

"Let go." I said, looking straight on his eyes and he just stared at me and I can feel that he doesn't plan on letting me go.

"You shouldn't be with Bryan." He said making me sneer.

What did he just said!?

"What? What do mean by that!?" I yanked my arm and he surprisingly let go of me.

Why I shouldn't be with him?

Brett opened his mouth but no words came out making me frown. I was startled when I heard Bryan from behind.