03|BRETT

Chapter 03

I was placing the glass of whiskey and leaned my arm and side on the counter while looking at the crowd. Even though the music inside that bar were loud, I can still hear the voices of the crowds shouting as they talked and flirt at each other.

My attention was caught by a very hot woman approaching me. She was wearing a tube that's only covering her boobs part and a short pair of shorts, showing all those smooth white skin. She looked like she run out of cloth to sew for her clothes.

My eyes never leaves her eyes and so was hers'. I traced the rim of the glass with my fingers as I watched her walked towards me. I flashed a smile at her and she leaned closer, raising her hand, she grabbed and pulled my silver necklace making me leaned closer to her and our lips almost touched when she didn't moved her face to the side.

"I love that dimpled smile." She whispered making me laugh. "It's so sexy."

"Well, thank you." I said. Almost every women and some men, either I that knew or not, always says that same thing. And it's not that surprising anymore.

She chuckled and smashed her red lips to mine. Of course, I kissed her back as I circled my free hand on her waist. She was the one to cut the kiss and chuckled as she looked at me and I know why. I bet I looked like a clown because her red lipstick was smudging on my lips like hers.

"Jessy." She said, introducing herself after wiping her lips.

"Brett." I said and she wiped my lips with her thumb making me smile.

It'll be another long night.

◣◥◤◢

I kicked the covers the moment my eyes snapped open and sat on the bed. The first thing I saw was that I am alone and naked on the hotel room. Jessy was gone and I just shrugged as I walked to the bathroom and stood under the shower nuzzle. The sex last night was amazing, too bad she's gone.

I stepped out after and looked for towels but I can't find one on the racks making me frown.

"What kind of hotel is this?" I muttered.

I went outside the bathroom and searched those drawers and I realized my clothes were gone and worst, my wallet and phone were also gone.

"Fvck!" I growled.

Fvcking great!

That conniving bitch was a swindler! A con artist! A prostitute! And a fvcking thief!

And it's not the first time that kind of things happened to me making me shook my head and sighed, raking my fingers on my damp hair. Damn! I never learned my lessons.

I walked to the telephone and called the room service for some towels and I felt glad that I already paid the hotel bills last night because I don't have a single fvcking penny!

After waiting for a few minutes, I heard a knock at the door making me felt relieved. I opened it and the woman who was bringing my towel I requested gasped with delated eyes as she can't help but travel her eyes at me.

"Thank you." I said and closed the door, wrapping the towel on my waist since I was already dry because of the air condition. Then, I remember something and swung the door open again and called the room service woman who was already half way to the elevator's direction. "Can you gave me a coin. . . for pay phone." I said and he looked hesitant but gave me a coin anyway that she fished on the pocket of her pants.

"Thank you, dear." I said and I can see a glimpse of pink tinting her cheeks. "I'll pay you handsomely for this coin." I said and she smiled before turned her back and walked away.