Chapter TWENTY- EIGHT: Wedding Bells

There will be another part to this chapter. Not edited.

Chapter TWENTY- EIGHT: Wedding Bells

The next morning was hard for the ladies. Only remembering bits and pieces of last night, let's just say they knew they regretted whatever happened. The men had already left to the castle that the wedding would take place.

Luckily for Alexandria, Xavier had left a bottle of ibuprofen and a bottle of water by the bed. He knew she'd definitely be hungover and luckily for her, the wedding was at seven. They didn't have to be at the castle until four thirty to get ready and make sure everything was in place.

She had woke up and it was half past noon and took no hesitation before drowning three pills and the water. Laying back down, she contemplated on life. This was why she never liked to drink. She had never been drunk before only taken a few shots before but never woke up feeling like this.

Her phone suddenly vibrated and she grabbed it, not trying to move or the headache would increase. It was a text from Xavier.

Get up, Love - Xavier

I am up - Alex

I bet you're still laying down - Xavier

Blushing, she looked around. He wasn't in the room. She hadnt noticed until now.

Where are you, anyways - Alex

This extra ass castle - Xavier

She rolled her eyes and decided not to reply. She had worked hard on that castle for Cassie and Tom's wedding. Setting up everything just how Cassie had asked. She forced herself to sit up and was surprise when her stomach didn't feel sick. She remembered that night when she first met Cassie and she was drunk. Cassie started throwing up. Shrugging before slipping out of the bed and quickly hopping in the shower.
-

Alex, Brenda, Natasha, and Cassie all sat in the hotel's restaurant with shades and a hat on to block the sun and cover their matted hair. It truly felt like a moment in The Hangover movie for them as they ate and tried to remember what occurred at the club.

Natasha sighed after drinking some Orange juice. "All I can remember is you and the inconsiderate pregnant woman having a quick argument."

"Damn, I can't even remember anything after that first drink." Cassie added.

"I remember it was like I was blacking out every few minutes because I remember bits and pieces. Like you two were kissing and... did some other stuff." Brenda motioned between Natasha and Alex.

Alex furrowed her eyebrows. "What do you mean we kissed and did other stuff?"

Brenda chuckled, despite of the passionate migraine. "Just like I said."

Cassie rubbed her hands against her face, groaning. "What the hell? Why can't we remember much?" She questioned. "When I'm drunk, I can oddly remember everything I do."

Alex huffed before finishing up her breakfast. "I don't know; but let's finish up so we can go. We'll discuss this later."

Alex went to go standing up before Tasha grabbed her wrist. "Don't tell Xavier," She glanced at the other two before looking back to Alex. "Or, anyone what happened." She turned to Brenda. "They don't need to know anything. Not from the club to us getting drunk or more, okay?"

Brenda shook her head. "Agreed. Logan does not need to know about none of it."
-

They arrived at the castle around three forty five. All of the ladies headed to the dressing room except Alex. She had made her way to the main part or the castle where the actual would take place to make sure everything was still how it was supposed to be. Opening the double doors, she stepped in.