VI: THE MUSIC FESTIVAL PART 2

ELSA'S POV

We were buying ice cream when I heard someone yelled my name. It turns out that it was my younger sister who yelled it. What is she doing here? Oh, to make it clear, my parents got divorced and now, I live with my father while Anna lives with my mother. So, we we're separated in place, but not in heart. Our sisterly love keeps us together and no one can tear us apart.

"Why are you here?" I asked her. "Don't you want to see me?" She asked me back. "Of course, I do!" I exclaimed, and we hugged. "I'm just so surprised that you're here." I continued. "I've missed you, Elsa." Anna said. "I've missed you too." I said.

We broke the hug. "Punzie actually invited me here. So, this is what a music festival looks like, it's warmer than I thought." Anna said, and I giggled. "What is that horrible smell?" I asked, and all of us inhaled and tried to guess what that smell is. "Alcohol." We all said, and we laughed.

We party hard and we tried to took shots of alcohol. We just wanted to try though. Daddy won't know, he won't be home until next week. So, we decided to have a sleep over at my house. That's the only thing my daddy know, the sleep over. We continued partying hard, we never noticed how drunk we were.

Then, a guy came to me. He has black hair, black eyes, cute jaw line, and he is taller than me. "Hey love." He said, and he held my waist. "Hey baby." I said, and flirted with him. "You look so drunk, aren't you?" He said. "HAHAHAHA yeah!" I winked at him. I saw him bit his lower lip. Mmmm... Kissable lips. "You're really turning me on, love." He said, and I started to tease him by putting my butt onto his private part that was covered by probably an underwear and the black jeans he's on.

I sway my hips and he held me closer to him. I can feel his bulge. My back is facing him. Then, he started kissing my neck. I moaned. "You like it, baby cakes?" He asked and in return, I gave a moan again. Then, he started nibbling my earlobes and kissed my jaw lines. "Wanna continue this somewhere else, huh, baby cakes?" He asked me by whispering in my ear and I faced him and said, "Of course, babe."

Then, the next thing I know is he was about to bring me to a dark room but... "Stop that you pervert!" A guy who has silvery-blonde hair and striking blue eyes shouted. My vision is kinda blurry since I am drunk. Then, they started punching each other. "Elsa, run!" The guy said. "What? I don't even know you! How do I know if I can trust you or not?" I panicked. "Ughh! I'm your boyfriend, okay?!" He shouted at me. "Oh, okay!" I quickly ran away from them. I can't run straight, my vision is so blurry.

After a minute, I saw my boyfriend and I hugged him. "Thank you, babe." I said, and he nodded. "Are you hurt?" I asked him. "No but why are you flirting with him?" He asked me. "Is my boyfriend jealous?" I teased him. "Of course, not." He said.

"If you're not jealous then why did you save me and asked me why I'm flirting with him?" I asked my boyfriend. "You're drunk!" He said. "You should probably take a rest. We'll talk about this tomorrow." He continued. "But I wanna be with you!" I exclaimed and he shook his head. He told me he's my boyfriend but he doesn't want me to be with him! Maybe he's cheating on me!

"You can't stop me! I'm gonna be with you!" I yelled at him. He raised an eyebrow at me. "Nope, and you're going home." He said, and carried me ungentlemanly. I'm like a towel hanging on a shoulder right now. I hate this guy. "Put me down! Put me down!" I said, and started punching his back.

JACK'S POV

The guys and me saw that a guy walked up to Elsa and she started flirting with him. I don't blame her though, she's drunk! Whenever I'm drunk too, I also do improper things like what she's actually doing right now. She don't know what she's doing! This girl's gonna be in real danger.

I saw her teasing a guy. "Woah! Is she really doing that?!" Flynn exclaimed. "Who's the lucky guy?" Flynn asked again. "Do you like her, Flynn?" Hiccup asked, and Flynn gasped. "W-why would you think like that?!" Flynn stuttered. "Seriously, bro? She likes Jack!" Kristoff whisper yelled at Flynn. I rolled my eyes. "Jack doesn't like her!" Flynn replied back.

"Bro, all of you should stop fighting. That guy is Killian Jones." That dude with black hair and eyes, turns out to be the biggest player in school. He's also in senior year like us. I got a class with him, I think it's Broadway. He's biting his lips like he really wanted Elsa on bed. "I can tell that he's really turned on." Kristoff said sheepishly, we all agreed.

We looked at the girl who's really drunk and the guy who's not drunk and has bad intentions. They're already touching each other and he's kissing her neck and jawline. "She's moaning!" I exclaimed. "Shut up, Jack!" They said in unison. "Okay, okay!" I raised my hand in defeat. "Just keep watching!" Flynn said. I went back to watch-Elsa-get-fvcked-by-Jones.

Killian whispered something in Elsa's ear and I think she agreed and they are walking away. "I think they're gonna go to a room and do it in bed." I said. All of them looked at me.

"How do you know that they will?" Kristoff asked me. "Elsa is a hot girl and guess what, she is drunk and I know that any guy will want her in bed." I explained to them. "Would you also take the chance and bring her in bed if she's drunk with you?" Flynn asked. "Fuck you, Flynn." I said seriously. "You should probably stop them." Hiccup tells me. "Why me?" I asked Hiccup. "Of course, so she would think that you're there to protect her from that guy!" He answered my question.

"Okay, okay!" I said, and ran fast to catch up to the two who's about to enter a dark room. "Stop that you pervert!" I shouted. Both of them looked at me but Killian raised his eyebrow at me and Elsa looks confused. "Why'd you have to ruin everything?" Killian yelled at me. "Because what you're doing is wrong!" I shouted at him. "She's drunk! You should still respect her!" I continued.

He looks at me and eyed me. "Says the guy who loves having sex with girls in the bar." Killian said, and I'm now boiling in anger. "That was before!" I shouted and punched him. "Elsa, run!" I yelled. "What? I don't even know you?! How do I know if I can trust you or not?" She said, I can tell that she was panicking.

"Uggh! I'm your boyfriend, okay?!" I tell her. "Oh, okay!" She ran quickly but she was drunk so she was walking in zigzags. I told her that I am her boyfriend because she probably don't recognize me since she's drunk. I realized that I always say "She's drunk." Anyways, we started punching. I pushed him to the ground and he was knocked out already.

I left him there laying on the ground. I saw Elsa waiting for me at the exit of the event place of the music festival. When she saw me, she ran to me and hugged me. She was thanking me for saving her.

I told her to go home because I'll be going home now but she said she won't leave me. This girl is really hard-headed. She won't listen to me. I carried her roughly and she started punching my back. "Put me down!" She ordered me. Of course, I'm not gonna listen to her. I started walking to go to the others. The other boys got to protect the girls. I got Elsa, Hiccup have Merida, Kristoff have Anna, and Flynn got Punzie.

I finally saw the boys with the girls and it seems like Elsa is the only who's really really drunk. The other girls seems to be just fine. "Hey dude. How's Elsa?" Flynn asked me. I think he really likes Elsa. "She's fine." I said, and looked at her. She's now sleeping peacefully. She's a cutie. What are you talking about Jack?

"We actually planned on having a sleep over at Elsa's house. Do you wanna join us guys?" Punzie asked us. The boys and I looked at each other. "What will we do there?" Hiccup asked. "Have fun!" I exclaimed. "Okay, I'll go." He said. "Me too!" Flynn said. "Me three!" Kristoff said. "Don't ask me, you already know my answer." I said.

★★★★
So, how was it? Don't forget to vote, comment, share, and follow me. Love lots, Bea. ♥♥