IV: WHAT THEY'VE TALKED ABOUT

This took place when Jack was touring Elsa around the whole school.

ELSA'S POV

The principal ordered Jack to tour me around the school and I can see how annoyed he was.

I bet he doesn't really want to talk to girls like me who likes him. He talk to other girls like Punzie, Merida, his sister and his mom. Friends and family, first.

I decided to start the conversation.

"Hey Jack, how many years have you been studying here?"

"Freshman." He said, okay so he's been studying here for 3 years now since we're in our senior year.

"How's the quality of teaching in here?" I asked, I don't really know what to ask him.

"Fine."

"Your fan girls are rude. Don't you think?" I asked him again.

I expect him to answer me with one word.

"Yep." See? I was right.

"Do you ever get tired of them?" I asked, he just nodded. We went to the library and saw the bookworms.

"This is the library. Of course, you won't go there because you're not a nerd." He said, and I looked at him.

He's right, I won't go to the library. But maybe, if he goes here, I will too.

"Do you go here? I mean, you don't look like a nerd." I asked him. "I always go here." He said, and I see him smirking.

Why is he smirking?

JACK'S POV

"I always go here." I said and smirked. I said that because I know a spoiled brat like her won't go to libraries.

She probably hates books.

"Oh. Okay, I should go here too if you're here." She said, and I was like 'NO!!' She notices my expression and she laughed.

Damn, so cute! No, no. What are you talking about?

"Don't you dare!" I exclaimed at her. "I will go here everyday." She said, and she smirked.

"Ughh, then I won't go here anymore...at all!" I yelled at what she said.

"Shhhhh!" The librarian shushed us because we have been noisy at the library.

Elsa and I walked out and I noticed that she was staring at me the whole time.

Creepy.

"Stop staring at me." I said, and she didn't stop. " Quit it!" I yelled at her. "Oh, oh! I'm so sorry! I just got lost in my thoughts." She apologized.

I raised an eyebrow at her.

"And what were you thinking, huh?" I asked, and she asked me if I really wanted to know. I got curious, so I said yes.

"Well, I was just thinkin' about how handsome and hot you were." She said, and I had my eyes wide open.

"And you blurted it out? Just like that?" I exclaimed. "You said you wanna know!" She exclaimed too.

"Ugh, I regret it!" I yelled, and she was like, "You said you wanted to know and now, you're like that!"

"It's not my fault that you were thinking about me!" I said, and she asked me a question that I don't wanna answer.

"Do you want to hang out later?" "Like a date?" I asked, and she said, "Yep."

"You want to know my answer as in, now?" I asked and she looked really excited to know my answer.

"Yeah, yeah!!" She was jumping up and down around me. "Look at my shirt." I said, and she looked at it. "Read it." I continued.

"No, thanks." She read what is on my shirt. "You got your answer." I said, and she asked me another question.

A more irritating one.

"Well, maybe next time. But, do you want to be my boyfriend?"

"Look at my shirt again."

"But, you like me, right?"

"No."

"Oh come on, I know you do!"

"No!"

After hours and hours of Elsa convincing Jack to be her boyfriend and after touring Elsa around the school... They got tired and decided to eat at the cafeteria and when they're done eating, they saw Hiccup, Merida, Punzie and Flynn under a tree.

ELSA'S POV

I waved at my new friends whose name is Hiccup, Merida, Flynn, and of course, my cousin, Punzie.

They waved back. I ran to the girls and the boys went to Jack. I sat with them and then we started talking.

"So, how's the tour with Jack?" Punzie asked me, I smiled dreamily. "Well, it's great! I had so much fun!" I exclaimed.

"Eh lass, ay think ya 'd only one who enjoyed it, look at 'd lad." Merida said, and then we look at Jack who looks really angry.

"Oh HAHAHAHAHA!" We laughed.

He looks so cute!

"What did you do to him, Els?" Punzie asked.

"I did nothing to him! He just toured me 'round the school and then I asked him if he wants to hang out with me and he said, "look at my shirt. Read it."" I said, imitating Jack's voice and we laughed again.

"He said "no, thanks"?" They said in unison.

We laughed and they both said it again, "JINX!" we gasped.

"JINX AGAIN!" we laughed again.

"Yeah, he did." I said. "Told ya lass, ya don't 'ave a chance at 'd lad." Merida said and I laughed.

"We still don't know that. But anyways, awhile ago, I asked him if he wants to be my boyfriend but then he said, "look at my shirt." Again." I said, imitating Jack's voice again.

We laughed. "Maybe there's a chance, guys!" Punzie exclaimed. The guys heard it.

"Chance on what, Blondie?" Flynn asked her. "Nothing! We are planning to go to the festival tomorrow and maybe there's a chance we could meet cute guys!" Punzie said.

Flynn raised his eyebrow.

Merida and I looked at each other. "Okay?" Hiccup said.

We nodded. Then the guys started minding their own business again.

"So, are we going to the festival tomorrow?" I asked. Punzie nodded.

"We should go! I've heard there are many cute guys in there! Maybe we could meet 'the one'!" Punzie said. We agreed.

"I think we should go shopping today so we get to wear cute new clothes!" I exclaimed.

"Ummm... We don't have money, Elsie." Punzie said, Merida agreed.

"Our parents did not gave our allowance yet." Merida said.

"It's alright guys! My treat! Besides, it's all free! Remember I'm the model of H&M? They give me clothes for free!" I exclaimed, and they gasped.

"How could we forgot?! Come on, come on! Let's go shopping!" Punzie said, and we said goodbye to the boys and went to the mall.