Black Veil Brides: A Dream Come True...

Hey guys! So, this is just something random I've come up with, because I absolutely love Black Veil Brides!  It's not that original, but I'm going to see how popular it gets, so that I can decide on whether to write another chapter. I want to know your opinion - should I keep writing or not? :) 

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. I'm new to WattPad, so I'm just getting used to it!

 A picture of Serena is on the right of the screen :) >> 

Once again, I heard the sniggers of the snobby girls behind me. I was as average as an eighteen year old college girl could possibly get. If that means you wore different clothes to the majority of the girls in this place, or the fact that I listened to bands. Because in my eyes, that doesn't make you any different from any other person in this building. It just makes you individual, which is sadly not accepted by some people.

I contiued to walk down the deserted hall, and I rolled my eyes, knowing for a fact that the girls behind me were laughing at me. Sighing, I finally took the courage to turn around and ask them what their problem was. "Look, what the fuck is your problem?" I asked the blonde. All three of them came to a halt, and looked rather taken aback. "What do you mean?" she asked with complete attitude. "Oh, please. You know exactly what I mean. Stop laughing at me, and grow up, okay?" I turned back around, but the girl in the middle grabbed the back of my hair, and then threw me back to the ground. Looking down at me with the dirtiest look, she placed one heel on my arm, and digged it into it, so I couldn't possibly move it without seriously hurting myself. 

"Don't you fucking talk to me like that you pathetic emo bitch," she spat. Her cronies laughed, and she simply smiled satisfyingly, before turning back to me. "You know I can kick your fucking ass Serena, so seriously, don't petend otherwise," she said through gritted teeth. She lifted her heel off of my arm, and then walked around my body on the ground. When I heard her and her friends had walked away, I got up off of the floor, and began walking in the opposite direction.

You'd think that senior school drama would have stopped by now, right? Well, wrong. Most people avoided those three girls for a reason. Nobody liked to mess with them, but I'd had enough. They'd bullied me all through senior school, and unfortunately had seemed to land in the same college as them, too. I honestly hoped I'd be free of them and their stupid drama when I joined college, but I never got any luck with anything, and the taunting continued. 

I walked out of the entrance of the college, and wiped my tears away with fury. Looking around, the place was already deserted. It seemed like the girls had taken their opportunity to taunt me while they had the chance. Seemingly, they'd managed too. Well, Amy had managed it. The other two didn't really bother me - they were just the tag alongs that laughed along with Amy. 

I didn't have as many friends as you would think in College. Honestly, I could do with quitting the stupid place. It wasn't much better than school. People were still loud and immature, and I still got taunted by Amy, the cowbag. In fact, I was pretty much alone in college. It sucked, because I honestly thought it would be a lot better than school - and sadly, I was wrong. 

I did have one friend - but sadly, she'd gone off to a different college to me, and we barely spoke. The only way we really stayed in contact was over the phone, or to meet up sometimes in our local town. Her name was Hannah, and she was honestly one of the most important people in my life. I never really had many good friends, and she was the only one I had. She'd always been there for me, and she was like the sister I never had. She'd always accepted me for who I was, and never judged me. Sometimes I really needed her around, but we hardly ever saw each other anymore.