THE GAME CHANGER!

• Dedicated to to my brother Robert aka Hayden

Hope you all enjoy my story I work pretty hard on them! PEACE LOVE WRITE!!!!!   ;^)    SORRY THIS ONE IS'NT LONG!!!!!

Ross and I sprint to the car and drive tward the hospital, Savanna and Louis right behind us. This isnt exactly the way I wanted to spend my weekend with my boyfriend, but I guess I cant control my stupid brother.

The best part is that he hasent complained about me ruining his weekend. He's so supportive. We get to the hospital and Morgan stands up. I've never seen her this nervous before.

"What happened to Robert?"

"He got hit!"

"What, when by what?"

"By a car."

"What?"

"He was walking home from percys house and a driver hit him from behind."

"How do you know this?"

"There was one witness, but she had to leave."

"But what happened to the guy that hit him?"

"I don't know he fled the scene."

I would have collapsed on that note, but lucky Ross was fit and caught me. He laid my head on his chest and as soon as my head felt the warmth of his body I drifted off to sleep.

Just at that minute the doctor came out the room. He walked over to us like he delivered bad news all the time.

"Is he ok doctor?"

"Were not sure yet, he has a couple broken bones and a fracture pelvic bone, but the he is also unconscious. So we won't be able to operate until he wakes up." and with that he left us there standing in the cold empty waiting room.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT HOW BOUT YOU DECIDE!!!