INSIDER

• Dedicated to To all my friends and family that push me to do my best writing

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE MY UPDATES I WILL TRY TO UPDATE EVERY MORNING BUT IF I CANT THEN I WILL UPDATE AFTER SCHOOL.  ;^)

When we get inside Morgan was about to say something to Ross, but was caught off guard when she saw my face. As ross held the ice to my face I told her about what happened.

She swore that she would kill him for hurting her baby sister, once she was done saying some choice words about Tye.

I traduced Ross to her. When I was done with introductions she talked about school and how she caught her boyfriend Anthony kissing her best friend, Kate behind her back. I was so ticked that that I was about to get up when I winced form the pain of my face.

Ross cradled me in his arms with his chin resting gently on my head, while she talked about tests and teachers.

Then she said something that caught me off guard at the moment...

"You to are the cutest couple in the world."i know she was trying to make me feel better about the Tye thing, but it just brought up worse memories of him.

I remember her saying the same thing about Tye. While Tye cradled me in his arms. Awwww man, why does Ross have to be so perfect!!

I started thinking back about why I started dating Tye in the first place, I guess I was lonely. I should have broke up with him the first time he hit me, but I guess I was so focused on having a boyfriend that I totally ignored my gut and come to think of it my friends too.

I specifically remember Savanna telling me to get out of the relationship and that he was bad news but of course I was to stupid to see for myself that he was not a good guy.

When I finally snap out of my trance we talk for a few more minutes till Morgan says she needs to go catch up with some old friends, but she'll see me later. and she goes upstairs to change.

"Soo.... I guess its just you and me," I say

"Ya,what do you want to do I am free all day long"

"I was going to go meet Savanna at the mall, if you want to come?"

"Sure as long as I'm ith you I don't care were we go."

"Ok let me just go get dressed real quick."

"Ok." and he kisses me on the cheek and I go upstairs to get dressed.