Chapter 16

"Happy birthday, Boobear," Harry snickered, "Get some sleep, love. You look exhausted."

And before I could fight back, I submissively leaned on Harry's chest and seconds later, I was off to dreamland.

----

A week later and my blissful holidays were unfortunately over. I didn't mind having to go to class and study my afternoons away, as if I wasn't enough of a loser, but I hated the fact that I wouldn't be able to be around Harry as much as I did these past weeks.

Being with Harry was the best thing that has ever happened to me. I know no one is actually perfect, but dare I saw that Harry was definitely not far from it. From being incredibly romantic to playful and funny, Harry was perfect. To me, anyway.

Liam kept making fun of me, saying that I was practically attached to Haz's hip from how much time I was spending with him. Of course, Harry would randomly get called into work and I'd save some of my time for my friends, but I still laughed at his silly joke. I just couldn't get over how amazing Harry was to me and, embarrassingly enough, I spent all morning daydreaming about Harry barging into my classroom and taking me away for a sickly romantic date. I also kept thinking back to the cute moments we spent together, either in his flat or a park, for example. We really did try to make it up for all the time we didn't spend together and I could definitely say I was more than satisfied. Although...that didn't stop me from thinking about him and his plump, juicy lips.

"You're drooling again, Lou," Zayn mumbled into my ear. We were in the middle of a pretty boring class that was mandatory, for whatever reason, and it was very obvious that my mind was someplace else.

"Am I?" I asked, and quickly wiped my chin and corners of my mouth with the sleeves of my (Harry's) sweater.

"Missed a spot," He said, and proceeded to wipe the side of my chin, "Are you day dreaming about Mr. Prince Charming?"

I frowned and blushed, "Don't call him that, Z...and no, I wasn't."

"You're a terrible liar, Lou," He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and turned back to the boring blabbering of my professor. I was out of the loop and I barely understood what she was talking about. I groaned when I realized I'd have to spend the next couple of days in the library to catch up with what I missed. It's not my fault classes are usually pretty boring and I have someone on my mind that is plenty more interesting.

Moments later, Zayn nudged my side and stood up, with his backpack already strapped carelessly, yet so cool-ly, on his shoulder. I realized I had been daydreaming, yet again, and didn't even realize that class was over and we were finally free to go eat some lunch.

"Hurry up, Lou," Zayn rushed, "M'starving!"

"Alright, alright, I'm up." I yawned, "Y'don't have to rush me, I'm about as hungry as you are, Z."

"Doesn't seem like it," He mocked my slowness of getting my books together and leaving the half empty classroom.

"Come on, let's get some food in you," I said, while holding my expensive books on my chest and my messenger back strapped on my shoulder, "You're clearly too annoyed to be nice and patient."

"I do love food," He mused. I chuckled and moved along outside with Zayn for a nice, platonic lunch.

-------