Chapter 6 (warning smut content in school place)

<Sam POV>

I walk into first class, hand in hand with Liam. His face shines, his smile wide as the  pack members stare at us. I lower my gaze, taking a liking to my pants and shoes. "Liam hit his gay phase..look at him with that man slut...Oh my, poor Liam, he is most likly dieing of embaressment!" Students whisper as we walk to our seats. Liam sits and leans over "You are beautiful when you blush. Don't mind them, they are just jealous" I try to smile, but it comes out as a frown. Liam being stubborn, pulls me onto his lap, not allowing me to sit on my own chair. I softly whimper as I feel Liam hard already, slowly grinding me. No one can notice what he is doing, but its enough to have me feeling pleasure. "Li-Liam stop..I can't hold my moans in" I whisper to him, trying to get him to stop. Liam smiles and lowers his head into my neck as the teacher walks into the class. "Liam, please return Sam to his seat please" Mrs. Anna says calmly, trying to hide her smile. Liam shakes his head and responds in his Irish accent "Sorry, I can't  do that. he has been bad and needs to stay with Mr. Liam." My cheeks heat up, letting my hair swing down to cover my face. Mrs. Anna nods but hands us both a slip, show the word DT, but it says to go now "Mrs. An-" I get cut off by her talking "Room 237, now. You will be there all day for punishment for not listening" We nod and get up and walk out. I close the door behind us.

<Liam POV>

We enter room 237, and I lock the door. I slam Sam into the wall and dive to his neck "Li-Li-Lia-Liam" Sam stutters out, holding back his moans. I growl and bite his neck again, causing him to scream out. "LIAM, F*CK. NOT HERE!" I chuckle and grind into him. He whimpers and melts into my touch. "You like that...hmm...My little cockslut" Sams eyes flutter, and he moves against me. "Say it Sam..Say what you are. Who you belong to" Sam opens his mouth, but he can only moan louder. "I'm..I'm yours Li-Li-Liam..I belong..to you..I'm your slut.." He pants out as I slip my hand under his boxers, brushing past his hard member. Sam attacks my hand "But..I'm in charge..." Sam growls against my lips. 

<Sam POV> (so much switching lol)

I flip Liam, so he is against the wall. My pants slide down, while I rip his off. I kiss roughly, forcing my tongue in. Liam growls and bucks his hips against me. I tear his boxers off, doing the same with mine. "F*ck sam..get in me!" Liam growls. I shove him to the floor, lining up with his hole. I tease and brush over it, earning a low moan from Liam. I slam in him, not giving him time to react. "F*CK SAM!!" He screams, but I quickly muffle it by forcing my lips on his. I grind my hips into him, getting deeper with each thrust. "Sammmmmm" Liam moans, loosing control of himself. I kiss him deeply, exploring his mouth. "God so tight Li" I growl into his ear, making him visably shudder underneath me. I feel myself getting close, just from hearing him moan. "I'm..close..so close...Sa-S-SAMMMM!" Liam stutters and screams out, going over the edge, me following shortly after. I breathe hard, pulling out slowly then roll over beside Liam. "My arse hurts now, I rather be the one giving it." Liam says with a slight chuckle, gently stroking my hand. "I think she did that on purpose..I think she saw us doing something" I giggle at Liams words, curling up to him. "We should head home...Shower up and that ya know?" I suggest with a gentle nudge to him. "Ya, yeah, sure babe" Liam says softly, letting me help him up.