Chapter 2

Kyoko~

"HANDS OFF THE DOUGH, TAAMO." Izunami slapped his hand when it was inches from the dough. The whole gang was in my livingroom, and Shiki was at a friends. Tasuma was yet to get here, and people were already trying to get a hold of the cookie dough. "I would love to help you, my little sunflower." Raiden said, before Taamo rudely interrupted. "You can try!" He laughed. Everyone knew Taamo was as strong as everyone else in the gang. I pulled out a cookie sheet and sprayed it with pan oil, before rolling up the dough and setting them on the tray in an even pattern. I set them in the preheated over, and set the timer for the right time, before stiiting between Taamo and Izanami. "Yo, Kyo. How those cookies going?" Izunami asked, poking my shoulder. "Theyre in the oven. Taamo, I hid the cookie dough so if you even tr-" I was interrupted by the doorbell, and ran to answer it. "Izanami, keep an eye on that one." I said, narrowing my eyes at Taamo. "Got it." she said. I walked into the hallway, opening the door for Tasuma. "Hey. Come on in." I said, stepping to the side as he walked in. "thanks for inviting me." He said, taking his shoes off at the door. "No biggie. The gang's here, though." I said, waking into the livingroom, aware he was following me. "Gang?" But when he saw the large amount of people in the livingroom, with knives on their belts, he understood. Daiya looked up to the boy, and I pushed his shoulders down so he sat next to him. "Do you approve of my new friend?" I asked. "Hmm..." He said, inspecting him. He looked at his ears. "Peirced by safety pin in... middle school... same for lip... hold on..." Without any warning, he stood, grabbing the back of his collar, and dragging him to the bathroom. "WHAT'RE YOU DOING? I NEED MY SHIRT!" I hears Tasuma's cries from the bathroom, and when they were out, Daiya had a smile across his face. "Peircing, tattoos, and a biker label? Much approved, my darling." He said, patting my shoulder as he sat down. "Tattooed? No way!" Izanami laughed. "Yep." Tasuma said. He took off his shirt, showing a body tattoo, that went from his shoulder down his side. His arm also had a tattoo, resembling a biker label. "Nice." I said. "You wouldn't happen to already be in a gang, would you?" Daiya asked, eyes glinted with interest. "Nah, split with em' a few years back. Been looking for a new gang home, but I never did find one..." He shrugged in response, slipping his shirt back on. "Well we're down a member, and if you're really all that, I'd love to try you out." Daiya laughed with a voice that hinted a challenge. Tasuma nodded, seeming uncomfortable with being the center of attention. "The cookies are almost done." I said awkwardly. I felt Taamo's hand slip around my waist, as if he was getting a little protective over me being around all of these males. I glanced over to Izanami, who was out cold on the couch, with her dirty boots smothered against the couch. I was a little OCD about the house being clean, but I knew I was out of luck when it came to the Spades. Raiden was leaned over her, an evil smirk plastered onto his face. "She is truly beautiful when she sleeps, oh, the things I could do to you..." He whispered, stroking her hair. Daiya and Haru both shot up, Daiya drawing his pistol instantly. "Try anything and I'll kill you." They both growled. Haru shot the blades on his boots out, a snarl escaping him. Raiden let out a small squeal, backing away from them with a scared expression. "You're gonna get it!" Akio laughed, shaking his head with a smirk. Daiya cracked his neck and knuckles, advancing toward Raiden angrily. Takeo grabbed him by the back of his uniform, looking at him with a serious glare. "Not in the presence of the girl. Deal with him later." He grunted, nodding to me. I now knew why Tasuma was so nervous about being the center of a gang conversation. I didn't like it. Daiya let out a growl and sat down, pulling out his cell and shaking his head. "I'm gonna kill him..." I heard him whisper, opening some random app on his phone. "YO, IZANAMI WAKE UP!" Akio shouted over the counter, raising a glass of beer to his lips. Izanami let out a startled scream as she awoke, throwing her knife across the room. It hit the wall inches away from Tasuma's head, almost giving me a heart attack. "YOU'RE GONNA KILL SOMEONE!" I shouted as she sat up, as nonchalant as ever. "So? It's not like I don't already kill people. What's the difference?" She shrugged, standing up to retrieve her knife. Tasuma hesitantly handed it back to her, adjusting the long chain piercing that ran from his ear to his lip. Daiya looked over to her with an amused smile, mumbling something like: "That's my girl." "You guys... sit down while I go get the cookies." Everyone instantly shut up, sitting silently around the table in anticipation. I walked to the kitchen, over hearing the conversation. "So... what's up with the cookies?" Tasuma asked. "They're the best damn cookies on the world." Izanami.