MTB: (Part Three) Thane & Adrian

My Two Bestfriends (Short Story)

I have said before that I'm still new to this, so please don't be too harsh if it sucks.

(Part Three) Thane & Adrian

Disbelief lightened her eyes even as the trepidation flushed her face. Thane struggled to swallow past the lump in his throat, clenching his hands into fists at his sides. Christ, he wanted her clear to the bottom of his soul. What was left of it anyway.

Olivia's lips parted, green eyes narrowing into slits. Her hands went to her hips in defiance and yet another shred of his control cracked. He'd never had that happen before with any other woman, but Olivia seemed to have a knack for destroying what fragile control he had over his baser instincts with just one look. “You wouldn't hit me, Thane.” She shook her head, the golden curls of her hair falling over her shoulders with the movement.

He shrugged his shoulders, ignoring the throbbing of his dick in his jeans in time with his racing heartbeat. Yet another thing he'd never had happen before. But he'd long since determined that Olivia was nothing like the women he and Adrian had shared before. “There's a difference, Liv.” She could think what she wanted, though once he got his hands on her delectable little ass it wouldn't matter.

He didn't plan on giving her much time to think about anything but all the ways he could make her come. All the ways they could make her come, he amended.

She snorted. “No there isn't.” She shook her head again, looking to Adrian for help. He knew she wouldn't be receiving any, Adrian was as fed up with waiting as he was. “Are you just going to stand there like a damn dummy?” She snapped at the dark haired man in the doorway.

Adrian crossed his arms over his chest and shrugged. “He's right, Liv. There is a difference.” Adrian watched her closely, a slow smile curling his lips. “He can make you come when he spanks you.” The smile on his lips grew when her eyes widened, a shudder running down her spine.

Thane watched her widened eyes for any sign that she really didn't want this when they swung back to him. He kept his face blank, knowing just how much it irritated her when he did so. “That's right, baby.” He grinned. “I've got the magic touch.”

“Magic touch, my ass.” Olivia snorted, but her eyes betrayed her interest. “You're both perverts. How did I not realize that before?” She muttered in amazement, shaking her head. “Well, you can keep your “magic touch” to yourself. I'm leaving.” She rolled her eyes before turning her back to them, making her way around the desk Thane had set in front of it to the window.

“Olivia, don't test me.” Thane felt it only fair to warn her, even if she chose not to heed his warnings. She paused long enough to glance back at them and roll her eyes before she turned and pushed the window open. Thane stood. “Liv,” His voice was strangled, inhuman but he couldn't help it. He was past maintaining enough control to even try.

He'd fantasized too many times about watching her pretty little ass blush red under his hands. She would enjoy it, he knew, she would just have to get past her reservations to see that for herself. And he intended to be very helpful with that.

Olivia didn't glance back, didn't even make a single snide remark as Thane expected she would when she lifted her leg and caught her footing on the ground. Thane waited until she was preparing to move her other leg through the window before he moved. Olivia had reflexes almost as fast as his and having taught her how to throw a punch he knew just how much it would hurt if she hit him. Which he had no doubt she would attempt to do. He grabbed her around the waist, tossing her over his shoulder with one hand before pushing the window closed again with the other.