F I V E

Ray

Ray

Inky amorphous clouds were running on top of the man, who was standing like a strong and glorious statue in front of me. His armour was shining with his lightening, and his face was beaming with a huge blue orb.

How was it, I didn't know.

The only thing I knew was- to drop my mouth open with awe and admiration of his aristocracy. I was so awed, I forgot about my fear for him.

His face wasn't clear, but, his bulging muscles of forearms, his height and the width of his body- everything had just hypnotised me. Even after my constant attempts to hide my crazy heartbeats, my idiot mind was asking me a question- How would be his face?

Honey bell! What was I thinking?

"You heard me, didn't you?"

Heavy, yet, heart melting manly voice spoke up again, while coming forward.

I quickly took back my steps as he approached me.

What if he had done something to me? I didn't want to die so early.

"Why the queen of flower is so scared?" he talked further, reducing the distance between me and him.

My heart accelerated it's pace.

My tongue was struggling to give him a quick reply, but the fear and nervousness in me was pulling me.

Somehow, by bolstering my dropping strength, I uttered whatever came on my lips:

"I-I'm not scared," I lied, "Why- why are you doing it?"

He stopped, his head slightly tilted.

"What am I doing?" he questioned, his voice same- husky and heart-melting.

I had to say something, I had to, to dissimulate my fear- which, anyways, he had noticed.

"You-you were scaring me, I mean, scaring my friends," I spluttered, my eyelids fluttering with my every attempt to remain stronger.

He straightened on his spot, and folded his muscular arms across his broad chest.

"I was scaring your friends," he trailed the last word- friends, "Great. That's an excellent achievement."

"Achievement?" I frowned in confusion, "What achievement?"

"You really want to know that, pretty queen?" he said it so charmingly, my crazy heart couldn't stop itself from once again accelerating it's pace.

I quickly ignored that feeling, and said:

"Yes, I really want to know."

He chuckled. "That's good. So, what I achieved is one coin from...someone by scaring some human beings. Isn't it great?"