Chapter 19: Finally Mine

Twice more, he stopped and pulled her close, kissing her until he could barely think and was sure she felt the same.

As they arrived at the door and she pulled out her set of keys, his sense of urgency returned and he moved close behind her, kissing her neck and putting an arm around her, slipping his hand under her coat to stroke her breasts through the thin material of her dress. She gasped, nearly dropping her keys and he grinned against her, taking them from her and slipping it into the lock without even taking his lips from her neck.

She jumped as he pinched her arse playfully and laughed, skipping into the flat. He followed close behind and slammed the door, not caring if he woke Mrs. Hudson.

“Shhh!!” Molly giggled, holding a finger to her lips.

He smirked at her roguishly before lunging forward and wrapping her in his arms. Her laughter turned to moans as he ravaged her mouth and began yanking off her outer clothes. He dropped her coat and scarf to the floor at the bottom of the stairs and quickly did the same to his before picking her up, eliciting a squeal of surprise, her legs wrapping around his waist. He kissed her passionately and began climbing the stairs to their flat, not letting go of her. At the top of the staircase, her back slammed against the door to 221B and he relished her gasp and the way her fingers tightened their grip in his dark curls as he snogged her silly.

It’s about damn time.

They were so caught up in the moment, both failed to notice the downstairs flat open and their landlady’s head pop out to glare up at them before she realized what was happening and retreated, shaking her head with a fond smile.

Reaching behind her, he fumbled for the doorknob and shoved it in his haste to get her inside. They tumbled headlong into the flat and Sherlock flung his arms out to stop himself from crushing Molly, who landed on her side. He landed above her on his hands and knees, effectively trapping her on the ground. She squirmed under him, rolling to her back and gazing up at him; he noted her blown pupils and the rapid rise and fall of her chest.

For a brief second, he hesitated, wondering if he could really let go and just be in the moment, but when he felt her hands unbuttoning his shirt, all rational thought left him.

As she pulled the shirt from his shoulders, he spared a passing thought, thanking his luck that Molly kept up with her pills religiously, before eagerly pulling her skirt up and over her thighs. She lifted her hips, helping him along and he pulled her dress up over her head, leaving her in her underwear.

He raked his gaze over her body, admiring her delicate curves and her matching bra and knickers. They were simple white lace and he found his mouth watering at the sight.

He sat back on his heels, studying her. She made to cover herself, obviously feeling like he thought she was inadequate but he grabbed her hands, pinning them to her sides as he scrutinized her, his eyes narrowing.

“Having quite a lot of sex my arse.” He snorted, annoyed.

Her brow furrowed in confusion. “What?”

“You said you were having quite a lot of sex with your ex fiancée. You were lying.”

She looked away self-consciously. “Umm how do you…? Does it matter?”

He nodded. “It does.” Suddenly, he bent over her, hearing her catch her breath. “I was quite jealous. I think I might have to punish you for that lie sometime.”

She gasped and bit down hard on her lip.

Interesting.

“I can see that idea appeals to you.”