Chapter 3 [Alex picture on the side]

Edited.

Chapter 3

"What was that?" He shouted and we flinched because of the sound. His face was still beet-red and his hands and fingers were shaking, I presume, from anger.

"God, stop shouting!" Said Alex, while dramatically covering his ears with hands. We stifled a laugh, because Mr. W. became even redder if possible. Seriously, someone should call an ambulance.

"Don't you dare shout at me boy! Why did you do that? Didn't I tell you that one more incident and you will be suspended Alana? Didn't I?" He said, trying to intimidate me.

Well excuse moi sir, but I am not scared.

You wanna know why?
Well Mr. W here have been having some relationships with other students.
Precisely, some other girls (and boys) that wanted to get out of trouble, and he offered them "a way out".

Someone had left their sex videos in their bathroom, and someone else named as myself had gotten them.

This sick pedophile fuck. I swear I knew there was something wrong with him the second I went into his  perfectly arranged office.

Those videos were containing some sex scenes from our principal, who may I mention is married, and familiar Ashland students, 'getting down and dirty'.

I've had nightmares for the whole effing week.

Gross.
So, we saved them as an emergency safety.

And now we need emergency safety.

Before Mr. W could talk and shout at us again, I interrupted him.

"Mr. Will, if you suspend me, your little affairs will be out and your license will be forbidden and you will spend the rest of your life in jail. Now, if you must know, we need to be somewhere." I answered as calmly and as emotionless as possible. "Not that I won't take them to the police anyways."

"Wha-at d-do you-u mean a-affairs?" He stuttered and I scowled.

"Oh you know, those affairs with for example, Drake Hopsin, the captain of the football team who was supposed to be suspended for using steroids, am I right?" I said with false cheerfulness dipping from my words. And I settled with a smirk when he from beet-red turned as pale as a white towel.

"Didn't think that would get out, ay? So, about that suspended part, can we change it? Oh, and also I don't like the C I got at Calculus, can we get that done to an A? And then we will all know that if I or some of my friends have some kind of a problem, we could always turn on you. Capish?" I said sternly, like a general.

Mr. W, pale, nodded mutely and stared at his window then back to us. We simply got up, collected our possessions and got out of that boring, perfectionistic brown office.

"Wow that little fucker. We are still taking those videos to the police, right?" Alex asked groaning, his face scrunched up in a painful, disgusted grimace. I nodded along. "I'll give them to my dad, much to my dislike, and he'll take them to the police. He is a lawyer after all."

"I agree. That sick shit should rot in jail. Hope he drops the soap." Kathie said, fuming. She was the one who was, in my opinion, the most disgusted by this whole scenario. One of her cheerleader friends was in those videos, and she was furious. I am too, but I personally am not conected to any of the students on the sex videos, so I didn't take it so badly.

"Now, that we got Mr. Pedophile there all squirming and paranoid as fuck, where do we celebrate this prank? After all, it is Friday." Kathie said while smirking.