Chapter 5 | A flashback

Sly's pov

"There."

"Okay.."

Those voices.. They sound.. familiar. Wait.. WHERE AM I?! I tried to open my eyes. As I adjusted to the light of the room, I had a glance of two people. They seemed to teleport away.

I sat up, realizing that I was in the Hall. Wait.. THE GAWKEN! How did I get here..? I looked around to see the rest of The Few. As I was looking around, I saw a letter. Curious, I crawled over there to see what it said.

It read, "Greetings, The Few. It has been awhile, huh? Well, we heard about a GAWKEN at a city. When we got there, you guys were unconscious. So, we defeated the GAWKEN, and brought you guys here. Please, don't try to contact us. And don't try to find us. Thanks.
-Lady Thor and Hawkeye".

It took me a while to process this. J-Jess a-and Castor we're here... They didn't even say goodbye.. Tears started to form in my eyes as memories flashed in my head.

~Flashback Start!~

*takes place in the Promise Lands*

"Hey Jess, can I steal?", Katz said.

*Everybody started laughing*

"Wowww, you could have used such proper wording, like can I have some, or can I borrow, NOPE, CAN I STEAL?!", Sly said while laughing.

"Well, Im not borrowing it so..", Katz said.

"As the future sight of Asgard.. You may take part of the trees my brother!", Jess said while laughing.

~Flashback end!~

I clutched the letter as tears dropped onto it. Why did they have to leave?! It was perfect... I stood up and dropped the letter.

I ran into the underground hall and ran into my room. I slammed the door and slid down the door, in tears. Why did she have to leave.. She is the only one that can-

YAY! Cliffhangers! What was Sly gonna say? She is the only one who can... what? The world may never know, well.. except me! 😄 But, in order to find out, you have to wait and see! Baii!