Chapter 1 | To a friend's house

Jess pov
Meow
Meow
Meow
Meow
Me-THUD

I am SO glad I got a new alarm clock! My old one was SO annoying! I sat up on my bed and looked around. I guess I must have fallen asleep.

I got up from my bed and went into meh bathroom. I took a shower with my lavender shampoo and conditioner and soap.

I then got dressed into a lilac purple sweater that goes up to my fingers and black leggings. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs.

I walked down into the kitchen to get a snack. I grabbed an apple and closed the fridge. I walked outside into da garage and turned the light on. It revealed my expensive purple car. It looked like this:

I don't let anybody use it

I don't let anybody use it. Not even Katelyn or Kawaii~Chan! I don't even know if they know that this is here!

I pushed the button and the garage opened. I got in meh car and went in reverse. I drive out of my driveway and the garage door closed behind me.

I then started driving. To where you might ask? A friends house.

Time skip to when she gets there

I parked near the mailbox and walked out. I walked up to the front door and pulled out a key in my purse. I put the key in the lock and turned left slowly.

I then opened the door and closed it behind me. Right when you walk in... it smells like........ CHICKEN!

I sat down on the couch and ate my apple. Is he home? I got up and threw the remains of my apple in the trash can.

I turned on the tv and put the volume down. The channel that it was on was the animal channel. Apparently the "Chicken show" was on. I then changed the channel to the news.

I got off the couch and walked to the bedroom. I quietly opened the door and walked in. I looked to my left to see a sleeping person.

I walked up to the bedside table and picked up a water bottle. I then poured the water on him. "GAH! JESS! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!?!", he said. "I'm sorry! I couldn't help it Castor!".

Btw this chapter was made by Amaya, Panda, or XxKawaiipanda270xX !