B- Be Mine

Percy's POV

Ah Valentines day, the day I hated most, it isn't even a real holiday; shit I hope Aphrodite didn't hear that. Anyways even when Annabeth and I were together we didn't do much. Just hung out like normal. We broke up around Thanksgiving last year because she went to study in New Rome( now that the camps were united) and I stayed here in New York to help my mom and sister and help run the camp. It was a a good break up. We both had been thinking about it for a while because with phones making demigods more vulnerable, long distance relationships were almost unheard of among our kind, thankfully we were still friends.

I pass by the big house and peer inside looking for Chiron. I think I see a familiar blonde inside, I walk in to the house to find out. I see Jason and I get ready to tackle him and ask him why he didn't tell me he was here. But then he is swamped by piper who is hugging and kissing him all over his face like she hasn't seen him in forever, its only been a few weeks girl calm yourself.

Anyways I back out of the house with a strange feeling inside me, one that I only had when I thought Nico had a crush on Annabeth. No. It can't be that, why would I be jealous, I don't like piper...why would I be jealous at Jason. Not Jason Piper. My mind seems to say. But that would mean I like Jason, but he's a guy and I'm not gay.

I rush towards the water to calm myself ,being around my fathers element usually helped clear my mind, hopefully it would help. I look into the crystal clear water and ask my father what to do, I beg him for help. Then the water ripples and I see a head of blonde directly behind me.
I spin around to face him, he must see the tears in my eyes because his face goes from playful and casual to sympathetic and worried in an instant.

"What's wrong Perce?" he asks. I shake my head no trusting my voice. "Percy", he says," please talk to me. You can trust me."

"I know Jas, I know I can trust you but I can't trust myself!" I yell and my voice breaks, I knew it would betray me.

Jason places one hand on my shoulder and uses the other to bring my chin up. "Please Percy, I want to help." A strange feeling begins to unravel itself inside me. All at once I want to slap him, kiss him, hold him, and  yell at him for being so oblivious. But I don't do any of those instead I turn away or atleast try to. His hand on my shoulder keeps me in place and then he pulls me close to him. "Percy Jackson tell ne what is wrong right now." I look into his eyes and take a deep breath. Might as well go for it.  So I do. I close my eyes and lean into his touch slowly until our lips are connected.

At first his don't move and I begin to pull away thinking that I just ruined our friendship because I caught feelings for one of my closest friends. But his hand comes to rest at the base of my neck and pushes me back to him our lips connecting again, this time both moving.

Our kiss becomes deeper and more passionate and we only break away to breath. As I stare at his handsome chiseled face a thought flashes through my mind. Piper. What about her. Jason seems to understand by just looking at my face.
"We broke up last month but didn't want anyone to know.", he says.
"Oh."
"Wanna keep kissing?" he asks. As an answer I push our lips together and tangle my hands in his hair. I get lost in him, his hands roaming my sides sometimes pulling my hair. I don't care who sees because right now he is my whole world.

Eventually we slide to the ground kissing eachother sloppily, only stopping to breath. My hands in his hair and his roaming underneath my shirt. His hands brush across my nipples and I gasp which gives him enough room to shove his tongue in my mouth. A fight, however poinless, for dominance ensues. He finally claims victory over me and pushes me to the ground his hands in my hair and his tongue in my mouth. My moans are swallowed by him and his by me.
When I open my eyes after a long time of making out I see that it is dark out. His head rests in the crook of my neck and his hand is draped over my torso.
"Percy?" he asks, his voice laced with hesitation.
"Ya?"
"Will you be my Valentine?"
A smile slowly forms on my face. "Yes", I say," I will be your Valentine."
I guess I found a reason to like this day after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys thank you so much for reading. I've decided that every Thursday I will release the next chapter of this book. So for the next twenty-six weeks you will have something to look forward to. Again thanks for reading. Please like and comment what you think. ~WarriorWolf7.