A- Aphrodite

**In between Blood of Olympus and Trials of Apollo**

***Jason's PoV***

It was about eight months after the war with the giants. I had broken up with Piper about two months ago she was ok with it...well she took it better than her mom at least.

**Flashback**

I was walking out of piper's cabin when a flock of doves flew over head. As I made my way to the training grounds, where I was going to meet up with Leo and Percy, the ground around me turned dark like a shadow was looming over it. I turned around in time to get a face full of dove droppings. I pulled my shirt off and tried to wipe my face, then I heard the laughter. Everyone in the camp was there laughing at me, I saw Percy, Leo, Nico, hell even Frank and Hazel were here. There was Piper too covering her laughter with her hand. I was angry and embarrassed. I ran into my cabin and slammed the door behind me. I slid down the wall and started to cry. That's when a flash of pink tinted light appeared. I opened my eyes to see Aphrodite in front of me, her face carved into a enraged but slightly amused form.
"You didn't think I would let you get off easy after hurting my daughter Jasonn Grace? Your punishment has only just begun."

With another flash of light she was gone and i was left there tears still streaming down my face scared and alone.

**end flashback**

I wake up with a jolt, Aphrodite had visited me in my dream last night. She said that today I would face my last punishment and it would be worse than all of the previous ones put together.

I took a quick shower and tried to compose myself. I put on some jeans and a T-shirt and headed out to the camp pavilion for breakfast. As I'm walking a huge group of campers surges pass me and to the pavilion, probably eager for breakfast I think. I meet up with Nico and the seven. We start to chat when Reyana jumps out of no where and tackles me to the ground we wrestle for a few minutes before she gets off and hugs me.
"Its been awhile." she says agree and we make small talk as we all head over to the pavilion for breakfast.

There is a huge crowd in the center of it, kids are standing on benches and tables. I go to ask Percy if he knows what's going on but then a voice that I recognize says my name, "Jason Grace I've been waiting." At his voice Nico's hand goes to his midnight black sword and his face steels, while mine becomes white as a ghost.
Nico shouts at the god over the crowd. "Leave Cupid. Now" The crowd grows silent at the young demigod's tone.

"Ah well if it isn't my favorite demigod. You may want to keep your tone in check Son of Hades."
"I'm not scared of you Cupid", Nico says," I told him. You have nothing over me."

"Maybe not you but", his cold eyes cut right through me," your blonde friend here has a secret of his own. Isn't that right Jason?"

Percy's hand comes in contact with my shoulder. "What's he talking about Grace?"
"Nothing. It's nothing."

"On the contrary Son of Jupiter. It is something." Cupid says with a sly smile.

"What do you want?" I ask as I step forward.

"Oh me?" he says, "I want nothing, my mother on the other hand does."

The blood drains from my face, of course is should have expected this. She is a goddess she can see my dreams...and nightmares. I should have known the second I saw Cupid. Ever since me and Nico met him at his palace I've been having the same nightmare, and now its coming true.

While I was mentally beating myself up the crowd grew silent and Cupid moved to stand almost directly in front of me looking at me, his eyes pircing my soul. I'm frozen under his gaze I can't move or breath. I can't think of any thing except him; Percy Jackson.

"Tell them Son of Jupiter." Cupids voice echoes across the hills surrounding the camp. "It's time to share your dirty little secret."

Out of the corner of my eye I see piper saunter through the crowd until she is in between me and her half brother. "Get out of here Cupid."

"Ah sister you think I take orders from you? Never. Especially when this is mothers bidding." I can here piper mutter curses under her breath that even the Stolls would be horrified at.

Cupid snaps his fingers and a flock of doves sweeps piper of her feet and drops her in a rose bush just out side of the pavilion. "Now where were we Grace. Ah yes you were just about to admit your secret."
This couldn't be happening I beg my father to do something and swear on the river Styx to never break a heart again. I plead with Aphrodite for forgiveness but none of it works.
"Time is up Jason Grace spill your secret or every relationship in both Camps will cease to exist, and they will not end in a friendly tone."

I look over my shoulder and see all of the campers who would lose their relationships. I see Will holding back Nico trying to calm him by kissing his cheek. I see Hazel and Frank holding hands not knowing what to do. Cupid begins to mutter a curse but I interrupt him.
"Ok!" I yell, "I'll tell you."

"Oh you don't have to tell me boy, I already know, tell your fellow campers."
I stare at the ground and harden my face then I mumble my secret, tears forming in my eyes.

"Louder boy!" Cupid roars making me and a dozen other campers flinch.

I look past Cupid and catch the eyes of Percy Jackson. I look away and into Cupid's eyes. As tears stream down my cheeks I scream, "I am in love with Percy Jackson!"

The silence that ensues is painful. Finally Cupid says, "Now that wasn't so hard was it boy?" and then he is gone.

I am left staring into Percy's eyes and then he looks away out of shock? guilt? anger? I can't tell. I turn around and dash to my cabin crying hysterically. I'm sure every monster from here to Camp Jupiter can hear me.

I slam my cabin door shut and fall onto my bed as sobs rake my body. I hear murmurs of campers as they pass by my cabin a few minutes later. I ask my father why he allowed this to happen, why he allowed me to be humiliated these past weeks, why he didn't intervene when I was forced to admit my love for Percy fucking Jackson.

Percy. His name ignites anger, and compassion, love and guilt inside of me. His face before he knew and after he knew is all I can picture. I can ffeelmyself begin to cry again when there is a knock at my door. I try to settle my emotions. "G-g-go away!" I yell. But whoever us at my door either doesn't hear me or decides to ignore me. I jump to my feet as I hear my door open.

Its Percy. Those emotions that I was barely holding at bay come flooding out. I walk up to him and stare into his eyes, he squirms but holds my stare. Then I slap him across the face. He begins to say something but I go to slap him again. Instead of finishing he catches my hand and holds it in place, looking in my eyes. Then he kisses me.

A moment later he releases my hand and our lips separate.

"I love you too Jason Grace."