Goodbye Chigago

Ok so I am dedicating this chapter to TheFlamingPopsicle because I loved her book Better than Revenge.

I know she isn't reading the book, but I am still dedicating this to her:)

Hope U like it:) :) :)

_________________________✍

Chapter 1... Goodbye Chigago

I walked into the tattoo parlor hoping that this stunt will get me kicked out into my aunts house! Confused, well let me explain. I HATE my mom, because she used to verbally abuse me, and still does! But it is a lot worse now, after my dad left us because of there 'fight', my mom got custody and I am practically her servant. Do this, Do that.

Well that would be why I am getting a tattoo and my belly button pierced, because if I am a rebel, then she will want to get rid of me and she would send me over to my Aunts house.

I walked up to the lady with a bunch of tattoos, OK I understand a little bit of tattoos, but the number of tattoos this lady has. "Hello Miss, what can I get you?" she asks, "Well, I was thinking of getting 2 tattoos, an infinity sign on my wrist and then music notes on my foot, oh and make them really noticeable. Oh plus can I get my belly button pierced?" she nods and motioned for me to follow her. I walked back into a room and layed on the table/chair thing.

The lady started off with the infinity sign because it was smaller. She made sure to make it really pop out so my mom could see it really well. Then she moved on to my foot. And it hurt like hell. I made sure I didn't move though because it would hurt even more.

She bandaged those two up, and made me pull up my shirt so she could peirce my belly button. Ok Ken you just got a tattoo you can do this! you can do this! you can do this! Remember this is against your mom you can do this, you went through the pain of getting a tattoo just one last thing. I kept chanting this in my head until she was done piercing me. And let me tell you it hurt like heck, but it's worth it, I get to go live with Aunt Reshel, well I am hoping anyway.

I paid for the tattoos and peircing, and walked out of there happier than I normally am. Chanting in my head Reshel! Reshel! Reshel! Over and Over again, I guess you can say I want to go live with my Aunt.

I hopped on my motorcycle, Yes you heard me right I have a motorcycle. My mother hates it, why else would I get it, if you were going to ask why! I drove home, my hair flying behind me as I flew (well not literally) home. I got home to see my moms car already in the drive way, but theres another car there. Ugh her stupid boyfriend that she has probably cheated on millions of times.

I walked inside and saw my mom and Derin making out on the couch as if they were in high school. YUCK. I cleared my throat and they jumped apart. "Thetas more like it, we wouldn't want to corrupt my brain would we?" I asked, it is so much fun to tease my mom. "Hun we were just kissing now go up to your room," she said in a fake sweet voice, Ugh this is probably how she tricked dad into loving her. Sich Sick Women. "More like swallowing each others tongue," I mumbled while walking up two flights of stairs into my room.

Yes I did say two flights of stairs. My mom owns the store Areopostal and Abercrombie, and my dad was a lawyer and he left some of his money here for us. So we have a three story mansion. And I hate it. Being rich does have its perks though, I can get in clubs without being the right age, and I am able to pay for those tattoos that I just got that are going to get me out of this hell hole.

I set my backpack down and pulled out my maths book and started on homework. Don't mix me for a nerd but I love school. I love to work at school because I am super smart and I get really good grades. That would be one of the things my mom is proud of me for, come to think about that is the only thing she is proud of me for. x-72x(4+18x)-17= -31. OK so that problem looks easy.