We Hate Love Part 10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Time Skip it is 1 year after Brian got out of the hospital Brians moms baby was born and she gave it to marilyn so he now has a daughter her name is Mya so enjoy the story for now on.

A knock on the door startled me as I held baby Mya. I stood up off the couch and walked to the door
   "oh hello Barb hello Hugh" I said as I opened the door
     "come on in" we walked to the living room and I put down Mya "MOMMY!!" I heard Brian yell
        "so how have you guys been" Hugh asked
     "Good Mya just learned how to crawl" "aww thats cute Mya did you just learn to crawwwll?" Barbara says in a baby voice Mya looked up at her with a confused look and laughed.

"Well we better get going we just came to say hi" Hugh says
    "would you two like to stay for dinner?"
"no thanks twigs we're gonna go stay with Brians cousin maybe next time"
"well alright"
Brian and I walk his parents to the door and let them out
"Bye mom bye dad love you" Brian yells

"Hey Twiggs isnt it time for Myas nap shes looking a little tired" Marilyn says
"oh yeahh!!" I walked over and picked up Mya I started to walk away from the living room glancing over at marilyn one more time as he winked. I walked back to Myas room and put her in the crib. I slowly shut her door as quiet as possible so I wouldnt make her cry then I walked into my room. I quickly put on my green dress, stockings and combat boots. I knew exactly what Marilyn wanted and I was going to give it to him.

I walked down the hall and stopped in the doorway "Hey Marilyn" I said with passion and dominance. Marilyn looked at me and his eyes widened "damn boy you looking fine" Marilyn said. I ran over and jumped onto his lap "sshhh the baby is sleeping" I say putting my finger to his lips. I run my finger off his lips and down his neck then running my fingers through his long dark hair. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a passionate kiss  my stomache flew with the butterflies. I pulled away to allow us both to breath but as soon as we went back for more little Miss Mya started to cry.
^
^
^
SORRY IT WAS SO SHORT I NEED TO FINISH WRITING IT BUT I WILL TELL ME HOW YOU LIKE IT AND DONT FORFET to GIVE IT A STAR