we hate love part 6

The next day we were all packing up for the tour we took our bags down to the bus "lets go guys we need to get to Denver by tomorrow" i heard someone yell we all jumped onto our buses and got comfortable i sat on the couch watching Lost love that show john walked in and sat down he grabbed the remote and changed the channel to porn "hey" i yell "what?'' he asks " i was watching that" i reply "and now I'm watching porn" i rolled my eyes at him and walked to the back bedroom and turned on the TV john walks in "you can have the TV back its not the porn i want" i walk back out of the room and turn on lost "just kidding " he yells he runs in and tackles me i punch him in the arm so he doesn't grab the remote i jump up onto the couch " I AM THE SPACEGHOST YOU CANT DEFEAT ME " i yell john laughs and starts to walk out "BE CAREFUL OF THOSE NIPPLES BOY" john yells "what" i reply "nothing" i smile and john walks out forget Lost i run out the door of the bus and run after john i catch up to him "john" i yell he turns around and i jump onto him "why are we all of a sudden hanging out" he asks "i dont know i just want to have some fun on this tour" i say john smiles and punches my arm he turned around and started running he disappeared into a doorway "come and find me JIGGY" he screamed i thought for a second if Marilyn might get mad but him, ginger and Pogo all went to a tour party so we were alone the whole stadium we had to ourselves we had arrived in Denver a couple hours ago oh what the hell

Iran after John and looked in every doorway i ran down the hall a little further i heard footsteps behind me and i jumped around john was standing behind me "ha" he says and ran down the hall i chased after him i stopped in a big open room i looked around but then John jumped onto my back "ye ha" i start to walk and he kicks my side like a horse "ya" he yells and i stop dead in my tracks he does it again "I'm not a horse" i say he laughs "go then" i start walking again to the tour bus John jumps off of me when i get to the tour bus he runs up and turns on lost "YAY" i yell john ran to his bunk and grabbed his pink pajamas "ILL BE BACK" he says and walks into the bathroom i run to the back bedroom and put on my black pajamas and i ran and sat on the couch. I here the bathroom door open and john walks out he pulls a pose "how do i look" he asks " you look awesome" how do i look" i ask "FABULOUSS" john says in a high pitched voice he runs and jumps onto the couch hes closer to me than hes ever been before his hand touches mine and we look at each other he smiles at me then i scooted closer i lean into him and we watch lost until we fell asleep i woke up at 6:00am with john "omg I'm still with john" i jump up and look around where were Marilyn,Ginger and Pogo i hope they didn't see us maybe they didn't come home yet i picked up my phone i had four missed calls all from Marilyn at 3am i had a voice mail two it was also from Marilyn i unlocked my phone and listened to the voice mail "Hey Twiggy um (sighs) i don't know how to say this but we lost Pogo somewhere and we cant find him so we wont be home till later tomorrow love me Marilyn" i ended the call wow hat was close i thought he came home i walked back over to the couch and cuddled up to John and fell asleep.

"HEY" i heard someone yell i was still to asleep to know who said it "what the fuck is this" i recognized that voice it was Manson. I opened my eyes and saw him standing there with Ginger I jumped up and started to move away room John slowly Ginger shoved past me and smacked John Ginger burst into tears just as Pogo was walking into the bus "ill just leave" said Pogo "ill go with you" i say "oh no you wont" Marilyn yelled he grabbed my arm and dragged me into the back bedroom "TWIGGY WHAT WAS THAT" he yelled "well me and john were playing tag and i ran here and started watching lost then we cuddled and fell asleep" i replied Ginger walked in and Marilyn and i just stared and each other "Twiggy get out" Ginger says "why" i ask "just get out please" Ginger yells trying to hold in tears i went out and sat by john for a little bit he was looking at the ground like he was ashamed Ginger and Marilyn came out and looked at us "we are going to ride on different buses so you guys can have some time to think about what you have done" Ginger says "WHAT HAVE WE DONE JUST BECAUSE TWIGGY AND I FELL ASLEEP ON THE COUCH TOGETHER DOES NOT MEAN WE DID ANYTHING WRONG"John yelled. John grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him he put his hand behind my head and pulled me into a kiss but it wasn't a normal kiss it was a French kiss and he had his hand grabbing my dick he turned back to Ginger smiled and laughed Ginger stared at him blankly then fell to the ground and burst into tears.

John started to walk out of the bus and i followed "i cant fucking stand him anymore god" John screamed then he ran up and punched the brick wall he came back to me and his knuckled were bleeding "come on" i say i pull him onto the new bus and started to clean his knuckles "OH you poor poor thing at least you weren't abused" i say "does abusing myself count" John asked "NO" i reply "fine whatever i see how it is" we both laugh and walk to the back of the bus we hung out drank and switched from watching Lost and Porn until we fell asleep. Im finally having lots of fun on this tour i thought to myself.

NOTE: THIS STORY IS BASED IN THE HOLYWOOD ERA BUT YOU PROBABLY KNEW THAT BECAUSE JOHN IS IN THE BAND