A Bet Gone Wrong by @xXTheBelieverXx

BOLD = what I say

Normal = what she says

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LADYS AND GENTLEMEN, PEOPLE OF ALL AGES, PLEASE WELCOME...@XXTHEBELEIEVERXX!!! *claps*

(1)What’s you username, and if so, what is the story behind it?

My username is xXTheBelieverXx and I always thought the x's were cool and that if I wasn't a believer I wouldn't have made it as far as I have in life.

(2)What’s the name and main genre of your book?

The "Gone Wrong" Series is my main project and it's primary genre is romance.

(3)What inspired you to write your book?

It was initially a challenge I had given myself. I wanted to write a story using a cliché storyline about bets, only I wanted to make it as far from cliché as I could.

(4)For the people who haven’t read your book, what is it about?

The series is about a boy named Cameron who makes a bet to sleep with one of his friends...friends. However, Rebecca turns out to be more difficult to break then Cameron had guessed, and in the midst of his trying to earn her trust, he falls in love with her. The two find themselves in a relationship shortly after, but it is ruined when Rebecca learns that he had lied to her for money the entire time. The couple goes through many ups and downs as the series goes on, but in the end love prevails.

(5)How did you come up with the title?

I really have no clue how I came up with the first title. Usually titles are not my forte, but this one had a nice ring to it and so I stuck with it. A Bet Gone Wrong. It's pretty typical really since the bet literally goes wrong, so I guess I just used common sense.

(6)If you had to do it all over again, would you change anything in your book?

Yes, I would actually take time to edit the chapters before I updated them for people to read.

(7)Do you have any advice for other writers?

Write for yourself. In other words, write a story and put in it all the things that you as a reader enjoy reading in other's books. If you like fight scenes, then add in fight scenes. If you don't like having too many main characters, then just make two.

(8)Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers?

Right now I'd just really appreciate it if my readers were patient with me. I've got a lot going on in my life and it's hard for me to update because of it, however, when I do give an update I make it worth their time. If they could respect that I have a life outside of Wattpad that'd be greatly appreciated. On the flip side, I'd like to thank all of them for their support and of course for even taking the time to give the story a chance to begin with.

(9)Who is your favorite character to write, and what character is most like you?

My favorite character to write is PATRICK COPPOLA. I can always just let loose and write however I feel under his point of view because that is how his personality is. I would have to say my own character is more like Cameron Walker's though. (A/N- I bet Patrick is fun to write, because, well...he's Patrick.)

(10)And if you have read The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones or seen the movie, what is your favorite scene?

I have not read nor seen the movie, but it sounds interesting so I may check it out in my spare time. (A/N- Yes, yes you should check it out. I am on the 3rd book, City of Glass, and everyone says it's the best book of the series. The 6th and final book, City of Heavenly Fire, is coming out May 27, 2014.)

Well, there you have it people...@xXTheBelieverXx! Thank you for coming and read her series...A Bet Gone Wrong, A Promise Gone Wrong, and A Year Gone Wrong! You will love them!

The next interview I am not sure of yet, so I will get crackin' while ya'll get readin'! (and yes, I am country, I just don't like to type like this a whole lot, but it was fun to type like this!)