Chapter VIII: Deborah Cox

Chris: if all that stuff your dad is saying is true then we are dealing with something much bigger than us.

Tyrell: obviously, our mission is to bring down the people who did this. And after we've taken everything they have we are going to clear my name. This file on Deborah Cox should help us.

Chris: Deborah Cox: 50-year-old woman, senator of Virginia she is the one who allows The, well we don't have a name for them but I was thinking we should call them the organization. She allows the organization to transfer the drugs through her state. Your father also believed that she was sleeping with Mr. Blank. She's having a meeting with the vice President today in his office. What's the plan boss

Tyrell: Senator Deborah usually has four secret service men. 2 waiting at the car and two that follow her. We're going to stab the other Secret Service men by the car with a needle that will put them to sleep for seven hours. After she gets in the car you drive off it won't look like we're kidnapping her it'll just look like two Secret Service men doing their job. After we have her in the car we present our options to her we show her the file The recorded message and the proof that she has been smuggling drugs in Virginia.

Chris: Sounds like a plan

Meanwhile Cooper and Mahogany were trying to find Tyrell and Chris.  They picked through their lives with a fine tooth comb. Going to Chris's father's house going back to Tyrell's home town. Even interviewing there elementary school teachers, they eventually were led to Tyrell's father's house that was burned down. They noticed the cow that was dug up in the garden.

Cooper: look at this do you think they were here

Mahogany: they were definitely here now we just need to find out what they dug up see if you can find any security cameras in the vicinity.

Cooper:  there was only one security camera in the vicinity but Tyrell hacked it to make sure it didn't see them.

Mahogany: how is he this smart,  everything we do everything we can think of he's already thought of it. Unless we are right where he wants us to be. If you were this smart and  you were on the run where would you hide?  In plain sight right, its like looking for a key that unlocks a locker full of 5 million dollars. If you hang the key on the key rack no one will look there because they think you want to hide.

Cooper: OK so where do you think he's hiding

Mahogany:  actually I know where he's hiding in Boston we have to get back to Boston immediately!

So the time came for Tyrell and Chris to put that plan into action.

Tyrell: There's a detour that politicians take we will have a 2 minute range to get her under the tunnel where the detour is in present our option. When she goes into the Capitol building we will stab the Secret Service men

Deborah was leaving The Capitol building she got the car and they drove under the tunnel

Deborah: Tyrell peacock , Chris Donovan what do you want with me.

Tyrell: we have everything here proving you are working with a shadow government agency. We have files, documents, and recordings.  I don't think the CIA will be happy to know that a United States senator is a part of a secret shadow government agency. Your daughter Lacy Cox seems nice 13 years old, loves chocolate chip cookies with milk, it would be a shame  if  she suddenly she  was hit by a car or beat up really bad by a bully from school. If you deny us I will take you down. Not only will I take you down but I will take your husband down and your daughters they will come visit you in jail until you are sentenced to the death penalty. Because  that is what this country would do to you if they found out you were a traitor do you want  your daughters  to see you in a jail cell looking helpless help us clear our name I will leave you alone. You Cant contact us senator but we will be contacting you have a nice day.

Chris: wow man I never seen you like that before what you did back there you destroyed her. I know you want to clear your name but let's make sure when we're done we walk away with souls.  You destroy her family like that you be able to live with yourself. We just blackmailed a United States senator, were trying to clear your name not get you  in prison.

Tyrell: oh please  get of your cross and let me do what i do and if you want to be a crybaby go cry in the corner but do not do not come to me telling me I need to go easy think about the families she destroyed think about the people she hurt the people she killed when it comes to these people I will throw my soul away. I don't have time for whining and complaining we are at war and we have to win this no matter the cost and if you want to cry about it go cry to yourself because I don't want to hear it.

Chris: Whats The point huh if we are only going to be more corruption then why try to clear your name in the first place. We might as well run off to Argentina or Thailand somewhere this was never a part of the plan destroying people this is not who we are.

Tyrell: THEY TOOK MY LIFE! MY FATHER, MY FREEDOM THEY STRIPPED ME OF EVERYTHING I OWN! SO FORGIVE ME IF I Don't CARE WHO GETS HURT!

Chris: You are being a real jerk

Tyrell: I've been called worse

Mahogany; BOTH OF YOU TURN AROUND SLOWLY AND PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR!