Chapter II

Tyrell had nowhere to go, he definitely can't go back to school that's exactly what the police expect him to do.

Meanwhile back at school everyone was shaken up and couldn't believe what happened. There was 2 detectives on this case: Detective Carter and Detective Robinson. The detectives knew that Chris and Tyrell were friends so they interviewed Chris

" Im detective carter and this is my partner detective Robinson"
"Hello" Chris said nervously

"Chris what can you tell us about Tyrell, does seem like the serial killer type to you"

"Serial killer!?! I thought it was just 2 people detective" Chris said shocked
"Im afraid not, there has been killings all over Boston matching Destiny's description and matching the crime scene"
"What proof do you have" Chris exclaimed
"His blood is all over the crime scene Chris"
the detective said with a disturbed tone of voice.

The detective finished interviewing Chris but she didn't find out much except Tyrell was kind and caring.

Tyrell found   a abandoned building about 10 miles away from the crime scene. Tyrell was being framed for killing 12 people, news stations made sure his face was etched into the Boston citizens brains. This was a national manhunt every single police department in this country knew his face and his name.  Tyrell was traumatized, depressed, and a mess he didn't know what to do or where to began. He had no help and no one on his side, contacting some one would be idiotic until he thought of getting a burner phone.  On the way to the abandoned building Tyrell paid some homeless man to switch clothes with him for a couple hundred dollars. Tyrell put his hoodie on and left for the corner store which was right across the street.

He noticed the  police were patrolling every corner of the city so he had to be swift, get in and get out. He went in the corner store with sunglasses and a hoodie and asked the man at the counter for a flip phone. He walked 5 miles away from where he was staying and made a call. He called Chris Donavan

"Chris its me Tyrell"
"Man where are you, you have to turn yourself in"
"Chris I didn't do it someone is setting me up! I need your help man"
"Who would set you up and even if you were how would i help" Chris said with a confused tone of voice

"I left a phone in the trash by the resturant destiny died in , get it then go to a mall or somewhere with a lot of people , I will be calling the phone in 1 hour" Tyrell said nervously.
"Its flooded with cops how would I even get close to it." Chris said panicking
"Chris your smart you'll figure it out"

Tyrell headed back to the abandoned building and disposed of the old phone he was using. Chris headed to the crime scene but detectives Carter and Robinson were there.

"Chris do you have more information for us" detective carter said.

"No I just came by to see what was going on" Chris said very nervously while his face was dripping with sweat. Chris slowly slipped his hand through the trash and slightly touched dog poop but finally got the cell phone.

"I don't like the way he's acting, follow him Robinson" Carter said.

Chris got in his car and drove to the mall like Tyrell told him to. Robinson was right behind him. Tyrell knew his way around computers so he bought a computer from a Jamaican man on the street selling one . He was then able to hack a few small fire walls to get into the Malls security cameras. He spotted detective Robinson so he called Chris and Chris picked up.
"Don't turn around keep walking A detective is following you" Tyrell said in Serious voice.
"Omg what am I going to do if i get caught I can't go to jail!" Chris said panicking
"Listen to me! Calm down do as I say and you'll be fine I promise, go inside of foot locker then hid behind the shelf with Jordan sweats. Once Robinson enters and goes towards the back of the store get out of there immediately!" Tyrell said.
Chris did as he was told and managed to get lose the detective.

"Tyrell you still there"? Chris asked with a scared voice

"Im here, Now i need you to buy a wireless ear piece so you don't have to carry around the phone, make sure it's super small" Tyrell said

"Copy that" Chris said

Tyrell and Chris were now a team working together to clear Tyrell's name. Chris was doing the hand work while Tyrell was running the show behind the computer he bought.

" Tyrell i have the ear piece and I connected it to my phone now what?"
"Okay Chris now I need you to go back to the back of the mall I've always kept money underground back there just in case. You'll need the money to go rent a car under this alias  of Jackson Baker I have created fake credit cards and fake Identification cards for you. Everything should check out"

Chris got the rental car and asked Tyrell what should he do with it. Tyrell told him to "go back to the crime scene and put your ear piece in one of the cops pocket without being spotted"
"How on gods-"
"Shut up Chris and just do it"
"Okay man don't get feisty i'm helping you"

Chris walked over to the police men and gently placed the ear piece  in his jacket pocket on his right side. Tyrell over heard detectives Robinson and Carter talking

"How'd you let him get away Robinson!?"
Carter said furiously
"I don't know he just walked into a store then disappeared its like he had eyes in the back of his head" Robinson said with a embarrassing tone of voice.
"Anyways we have more pressing matters at hand"  Carter said while shaking her head
"What is it? What is it" Robinson exclaimed
" Destiny's body was stolen from the city morgue  and the security cameras were disabled liked the restaurants during the shooting" Carter said
Tyrell heard what the detectives were saying and this proved his innocence all he had to do now was restore the security cameras to see who stole the body