Dressrosa🃏

Music^: Khai- Alive
+Picture of Doflamingo

🃏
11 years ago
Age 24
Doflamingo: Age 28
🃏

A warm feeling was wrapped around me as a light snoring noise was released above me. The ticklish feeling of feathers were moving against my exposed skin. My eyes were slowly opening, being able to look at the big room.

Lying on a kingsized bed, not needing a blanket because of a certain male holding me in his grasp. This wasn't the first night laying here. Not that something important happened, though. I always ended up in this room if the male felt lonely. That was always the excuse he told me.

While the whole island is under his command... I was always the one he needed to cuddle with. Every time I try to get up, he would press me closer to his bare chest. His smell is like sweet strawberries with mint, leaving his scent on my maid clothes.

One of his legs was hovering over my body, like I was a teddybear. His hand travels to my hair, while he sniffs my scent. "My pretty bird..." He mumbled in his sleep, pulling me closer to his body.

His strong grip was pushing all the air out of my lungs, his leg pressing me against the soft mattress, making it unable to breath. "D-doffy!" I tried to move away from him, but it only made it worse.

"L-let me go..." With my arms and legs I tried to get out, but it was no use. The only option left was to get him out of his sleep with a bit more violence. Not that I want to but otherwise I will never wake up again!

Slowly I let my nails grow, just wanting to get some proper air. My hand moved to his leg, which was still pressing me down, trying to dig my sharp nails into his skin. With only a little distance between the soon damaged skin and my hand, he suddenly gasped.

My whole body froze, waiting for him to wake up. Only the silence kept me waiting, his grip slowly loosen. "Don't leave me..." His sudden reaction caused my sharp nails to disappear, not wanting to hurt him.

What made me feel so delicately around this man? He does what he wants to do. He is selfish, he is just like a little kid, he is... the man I have fallen for. "I promise I won't leave you. Never..."