Alex

I literally have so many ideas for Alex imagines but I need to balance it out with the other characters so I'll happily do requests, also there will most likely be swearing in every imagine I write but if you're that against it then just say, Enjoy x

You were staying over your boyfriend Alex's house tonight. You were currently lying on your stomach on his bed whilst playing with his septum piercing. You could feel Alex's icy blue eyes burning into you. You sighed and focused on your gorgeous boyfriend lying beside you. His head was rested on the headboard and he was completely silent. You looked straight back into his warm eyes for what felt like forever before you finally spoke up. "What?" You asked. "Is there something wrong with my face?" You laughed. He frowned.
"Not at all. I was just staring because you're beautiful." He replied, not dropping his gaze. You smiled before sitting on his lap and wrapping your arms around his neck.
"What was the babe?" You asked with a cheeky grin. Alex had always been quite the charmer before Hannah's death, however since then he's kept his feelings to himself and been very secluded. He groaned.
"I said, I was staring at you because you're beautiful" he blushed. You cocked your head to the side and smiled. Alex returned your smile before leaning in and giving you a quick kiss. You pulled him closer to you and he buried his head in the crook of your neck. "And your mine" he breathed into your neck.
"Forever and always" you replied.

Alex lifted his head and kissed your chin. He then left a row of kisses going down your jaw, just underneath your ear and the further down your neck. Your legs felt weak at the sudden contact. "Alex" you breathed whilst your eyes fluttered closed. "Hmm" he hummed against your neck, allowing you to know that he was listening. "I love you" it barely came out as a whisper due to your current situation. You could feel him smirking against your neck as he began to suck on your sweet spot. "Fuck, Alex" you let out a soft moan. This boy always knew what to do to make you feel beautiful.

[This is not going to turn sexual, sorry if you wanted smut but it's not my thing]

"I am so in love with you" he finally replied, biting and sucking on your neck in all the right places. You were positive that he'd be leaving marks as always.

Although this was your daily routine, staying at Alex's and acting like the perfect couple, it wasn't all that simple. You had been with Alex for at least a month now and no one but you two knew. He said it was better if you kept it a secret, that then the jocks wouldn't bother you. Even if Alex was just looking out for you, you couldn't help but feel a pang of sadness. You wanted to be like this with Alex everywhere you went, not just in his bedroom. You wanted to be able to show him off and call him yours, not pretend to be barely friends.

You rolled off Alex and laid(?) down on your side so that your back was facing him. You felt Alex shift his position before wrapping his arm around your waist and kissing your cheek. That was until Alex tasted the saltiness of your tears on his lips. He immediately rushed to your side of the bed so that he could face you. He looked so panicked and helpless.

"Y-y/n I am so sorry, did I hurt you? God I'm such an idiot" he mumbled. You sat up and stroked your hand against the side of his face.
"No babe, of course you didn't hurt me" you smiled weakly before kissing his forehead. He closed his eyes at your touch but they soon shot open when you had moved away from him.
"What's wrong then, love?" He asked, his words dripping with concern.
"Do you love me? Be honest" you mumbled. Alex went wide eyed before he frowned.
"Of course I love you, you're the only good thing in my life and I love you so fucking much.. I wish you could see that" he sighed before taking a seat next to you and sitting you between his legs so that your back was pressed against his chest.
"Then why don't you want anyone to know about us?" You whimpered. You could feel his heart beating rapidly when you asked this.
"Y/n you know why, I.. I just didn't want to make your life a big complication" he replied softly.
"But Alex, I love you. I don't care what people say or how your friends act because of this. All that matters is I'm yours and your mine." You grumbled.
"Of course.. you're absolutely right babe.. leave it one more week, and then I PROMISE that we can make out relationship official.. deal?" He asked hopeful. Still another week pretending that you and Alex barely knew each other, but you'd take what you could get.
"Deal" you replied sadly.

• At school the next day •
You walked into school with your best friend Sheri (Jeff is an angel and deserved better but he's not dead in this imagine soo spare Sheri today) Another day of trying to keep your hands off you gorgeous boyfriend.

You sighed to yourself. You didn't want to be annoyed at Alex, but you really couldn't tell if he was keeping it a secret for your benefit or for his. You thought that you got your feels under control, that was until your e/c eyes met his mesmerising ones. You didn't look for more than one second before you turned back to talk to Sheri. Today was going to be a long day.

•At lunch• Alex's POV

Me and the guys were in the lunch hall at our usual table. I'd been keeping an eye out for y/n all day. This morning she didn't even smile at me. Is she really that annoyed about keeping it a secret. 'Obviously Alex, you idiot. You've been together for over a month and she can't even simply hold your hand without it giving away the fact that you were a couple.'

I sighed with relief when I saw y/n walk into the lunch hall with Sheri, Jessica and.. Monty? What's she doing with him?! I remember to be calm and not get jealous over little things. But that plan goes to shit after I see him snaking his arm around her waist. MY GIRL'S waist. I start to make fists, clenching them so hard my knuckles begin to turn whiter than my hair.

'Keep your cool Standall" I thought to myself. Its fine right? Monty's like this with every girl.. right?! I would continue to clench my fists until he left. I couldn't cause a scene. I couldn't embarrass her like that. Well, I thought that I couldn't until I see Monty leaning in. I see y/n look around uncomfortably as if she's trying to find an excuse to go. That was then she finally caught my eyes with her own. She gave me an apologetic look, she was in such an awkward situation and I had to stop it.

'Screw it' I thought. I ran up to monty and y/n where I pushed him away. "Sorry Montgomery, she's off limits." I shrugged before turning around and grabbing y/n's waist. "Alex! What are you doing?!" She whisper shouted.
"Claiming what's mine" I smirked before pulling her closer and closing the gap between us. She immediately kissed back and tangled her hands in my hair. There was something about the way she was kissing me with such a passion that I could tell this is all she had wanted all along. That was what made me lose control. I could finally show the world that she's my girlfriend. I swiped my tongue across her bottom lip asking for an entrance. She didn't hesitate to open her mouth just enough so that I could slip my tongue in. I could feel her moan into the kiss and we both knew that we had everyone attention. I dipped her head back, allowing me to deepen the kiss, that was until one of the lunch ladies screamed at us because of PDA. I smirked into the kiss and gently tugged on her bottom lip. Y/n pulled away gasping for air. She was smiling by now, in fact this was the brightest smile I've ever seen. 'God the things you do to me' I thought to myself. And from that moment on I knew this was it, this is where things would get better with my girlfriend at my side.

The end amigos. Hope you enjoyed yet again and thank you (again) for the views. It's crazy how much views it's gotten in 2 days! Hope you enjoy