.2

Do you like macaroons? Scared to try one? You shouldn't be! They are known for being delicious snacks. There is no limit when it comes to macaroons. Purple, blue, white, brown, pink, filled with jelly, whipped cream, and more. It is one of the pleasures that I find this world has since the past. And these scrumptious and flawless macaroons are the only things that keep me satisfied.

"Seraphina, you should be focused on the beautiful guy right over there!" one of the girl classmates,Yuna, said as she sat next to you with hearts in her eyes as she stared at Cadis while he sat with his back turned towards you both.

"I'm not interested," you replied while popping another macaroon in your mouth, enjoying the filling captivating your taste buds.

"But he seems interested in you because him, Shinwoo, and Ikhan are coming here right now!" the girl squealed in excitement.

You opened your eyes as your eyes locked with his crimson irises while he took the liberty to sit in front of you.

"A-Ah, h-hello Hina," Shinwoo and Ikhan said nervously.

"Good afternoon," you replied, "what brings you guys to come and sit with me?"

"W-Well, Rai insisted we sit with you," Shinwoo replied, "I hope you wouldn't mind."

You shifted your eyes back to the crimson ones staring intensely into your own. You soon blink and turn back to Shinwoo who held that nervous expression of being afraid of being rejected  on his expression.

"I don't mind, Shinwoo." you replied and smiled while he gasped out of shock from the fact you knew his name and blushed out of embarrassment, "Nice to meet you, Mr. Cadis Etrama Di Raizel."

"Hm," he replied while starting at you as you turned your head back to your friend as she disrupted the awkward moment between you both.

"So, Rai," Yuna began, "Have you had ramen before?"

"Yeah!" Shinwoo replied, "It is really good!"

Shinwoo broke the chopstick causing Rai to widen his eyes slightly, like he feared something but soon closed his eyes and smiled.

"You think this would work on me?" Rai questioned.

Soon Ikhan took the kimchi and placed in front of his face.

"This is kimchi, it is really good!" Ikhan boasted.

Rai twitched his nose and smirked, "Trying to poison me?"

"Poison?" you friend asked.

"He must be comparing the chopsticks to a wooden stake and the kimchi to garlic, like a vampire would," you whispered in her ear to which Rai looked up from the Kimchi and looked towards you while you placed another macaroon in your mouth and laughed with your friend.

He placed his chopstick to the side and took one of your macaroons to which you whipped your head and grabbed his neck. The girls screamed while Yuna jumped back and grabbed your hand tightly.

"No Hina-chan!" Yuna yelled.

"No! He took my macaroon!" you yelled while your nose flared and your crimson eyes blazed with anger, "He must die!"

"No Hina!" your friend cried out while trying to pry your hand off his neck, causing it to shift lower which caused Rai to jerk and shutter. You swiftly looked at your thumb to see a small mark to which you soon released your hand and rose from your chair and looked down at Rai as he looked up towards you. His eyes filled with adoration and love  and hints of curiosity and worry.

"Please don't touch my food without asking me," you replied, "It is common courtesy to ask in this day and age."

You took your stuff and walked out of the cafeteria with the guys staring the same way as the girls Rai.

10 minutes left

You opened the door to the rooftop of the school and laid down to soak in the suns rays and singing a song from your past.

Kimi wa Kono omoi kidzuiteiru no kana?
Ichido mo kotoba ni wa Shitenai kedo

Yuki no youni Tada shizukani
Furitsumori Tsudzukete yuku

Hold me tight Konna omoi nara
Dareka wo suki ni naru kimochi
Shiritaku Nakatta yo
I love you Namida tomaranai
Konnan ja Kimi no koto
Shirazuni ireba Yokatta yo

Kimi wo itsumade omotteiru no kana?
Tameiki ga mado garasu(Glass) Kumoraseta

Yureru kokoro Tomosu kyandoru(Candle) de
Ima Tokashite Yukenai kana?

Hold me tight Oreru hodo tsuyoku
Kogarashi Fubuki ni deatte mo
Samukunai youni to
I miss you Kimi wo omou tabi
Amikake no Kono mafuraa(Muffler)
Konya mo hitori Dakishimeru yo

Eien ni furu yukiga aru nara
Kimi he to tsudzuku kono omoi Kakuseru no kana?

Hold me tight Konna omoi nara
Dareka wo suki ni naru kimochi
Shiritaku Nakatta yo
I love you Mune ni komiageru
Fuyuzora ni sakebitai
Ima sugu kimi ni Aitai yo

Little did you know, Rai was leaning against the wall listening.

"820 years and you can't remember...I will have you in my arms again."