Chapter 2:Depression, Anger and Denial Part 1

Stefan POV

 *3 weeks later*

Me and Caroline are always together. She lost Tyler, I lost Elena. I still blame myself for that, but I know she would want me to move on from her, but I was in love with her, I can't just forget about her.

Over the past few weeks something has happened between me and Caroline. She's been the only person who can make me smile and she makes me happy. But there's more than that, whenever I see her, i know I'll be ok.

I think I may love Caroline Forbes.

But she's my best friend. Nothing more. And besides I can't do that to Elena, even if she is dead. It wouldn't be right.

"Stefan just tell her already" Damon sat down on the couch with a glass of burbon. "But Damon she's Elena's best friend" I said and instantly got the really? look from Damon

"If you won't tell her, I will" Damon smirked at me and stood up

"Alright I'm going!" I shouted as I flashed to the door.

***

"Caroline, I-I I-I l LOVE YOU!" I blurted out "I know you were Elena's best friend but she's dead. -Sorry Elena"

 "Stefan, I-" Her eyes met mine for a second before she continued."I love you too"

 After an awkwards minute of silence I did what I had been waiting ages to do. I crashed my lips onto hers.

 Sorry it short. Had a bit of writers block and it's been a reeeaallly long time since I last updated. So i just split this chapter into two parts or maybe three.

Comment <3

Vote<3

Be amazing <3