The Mascot of Jurassic World

It was a clear sunny day in the summer of Isla Nublar. This year is a very special year to the scientist Dr. Henry Wu and the park operations manager, Claire Dearing.

"What could I have possibly done to save our business without you Henry?!" Claire let out a relief, giggling.

"I don't know.. maybe ask the other scientists?" Henry sarcastically said, grabbing a laptop out of his bag.

Claire laughed. The two were waiting outside of the paddock of their latest creation. When Dr. Henry Wu opened his laptop, he realized that the mascot's track was heading towards the forbidden area of the park. Claire called.

"C-C-Claire?!.. I-I could... I could really use some help here!" The mascot gasped.

"Calm down! What's the situation in there?!" Claire yelled through the phone.

"A-a fat guy is.. he is hunting me!" The mascot started to sob.

Dr. Henry Wu took the phone and yelled at the mascot," Leon, do you recognize the obese man?!"

Leon quickly replied," No sir!"

"Describe to me how he looks!" Dr. Henry Wu yelled as he put the phone on speaker mode.

"He... he has a brown shirt, a tan skin, a black goatee, and silver, short hair! His height is probably around 6'4!" Leon gasped for air.

"Vic Hoskins... I'll handle it! Just give me a few moments Leon!" Henry cursed and hung up on the phone.

Dr. Henry Wu went to his car and headed towards Vic Hoskins and Leon. As Dr. Henry Wu entered the forbidden area, he began to see a glowing organism and several terrifying growls and roars.

"They've awakened.." Dr. Henry Wu whispered to himself.

Without any hesitation, Dr. Henry Wu entered to see that Leon was still in his costume, dying. As soon as he neared him, Dr. Henry Wu realized that it was Vic Hoskins who was pushed into the green dinosaur suit.

"He...  he is a traitor... Head.. to the... lab NOW!" Vic demanded, gasping for air.

Dr. Henry Wu was about to question Vic, but he knew that whoever was heading to the lab meant danger. He sent a flare, called the ambulance, and quickly headed to the lab where Dr. Henry Wu met Leon, the mascot, stealing their precious DNA samples. Without hesitating, Dr. Henry Wu pulled out a gun towards Leon's head and demanded him to put them down.

"It was Vic, wasn't it? I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I am actually a spy from BioSyn and I intend to steal these samples for research in our company!" Leon exclaimed, with his hands raised on the air.

"You traitor, you will never get away with this!" Dr. Henry Wu exclaimed angrily, but that was the last of what Dr. Henry Wu remembered that night.

*End of part 1*
There are going to be more parts but this is just a rough start on the story.