Present/Flashforward: New Enemy

Madara Uchiha is alive. I've seen his recent bloodline walk around that pesky little village of yours.

So long as his descendant remains, the darkness he once brought here will never be quenched. In the heart of his Clan and the people who've hidden in the shadows that belong to his philosophy, they will rise to take the lead and finish what that she-devil of a Demon Rabbit Goddess had begun: world annihilation.

The sky cries for Amegakure everyday. But it weeps for other villages too...

It knew what the Shinobi World stood for since the beginning. That being, a vainglorious show of manslaughter. An endless cycle of life and death.

Shinobi are enslaved to this life. We are hell-bound, hell-bent—as long as we possess Chakra, a social hierarchy exists and it traps those in the bottom.

It's simple. You see the world for its essence and beauty; I on the other hand, see the world for what it really is.

What we need is a constant revolution.

You know it yourselves that the existence of chakra sets every living person's soul in fire.

If you wish to find out, be my guest.

I've been practicing on my poetry as Madara was a great writer in his era. He wrote many horrid, truthful things.

I've written this with all the pleasures and delight of seeing the shocking face of the four of you. What good lives you run now.

Send my regards to the children. I'll be giving gifts this Christmas.

The letter was placed on a stack of books. It was an envelope, tied with a purple ribbon. A priority. The Rokudaime* was yet to stretch when he noticed this.

*Rokudaime - Sixth Hokage

He was certain that the grey hair on top his head wasn't genetics but age calling...because of a dozen amount of stress.

The first line of the epistle was enough to give him a heart attack.

Where did this come from?

"Tell me you're familiarized with poetry decomposition."

"Technically, it's not on my job description, but I'll see what I can."

"Come into my office. Immediately. And thanks, Shikamaru."

"Love and time's murder

愛と時の殺人"

Beware of time,

for the nemesis lies upon one's self.

It will swallow thou,

what you can't give

when a Shinobi is a summary

of their living choices.

If you don't show up to your children's door,