Ch1

It was a sunny day at the orphanage all the kids were outside ready to be adopted but one girl was inside of the room sitting on the window ledge looking over all the kids happy and joyful but not her then someone caught her eyes it was a goat lady  who's name is toriel she looks up and sees y/n and waves at her y/n waves back and gets out of the window toriel goes up to one of the lady's who worked at the orphanage and said "hello I'm toriel may I ask about that girl with the pink hair who's inside has she already been adopted" "you mean y/n no if you like I can bring her down" the lady said "yes I would love to meet her"toriel said "ok follow me and I'll get her" the lady said leading toriel inside y/n was sitting on her bed strumming her gaiter when she hears her name being called she rolls her eyes and walks down the stairs wearing blue jeans and black sweater "hello child I'm toriel dreamer" she said smiling "well I'll go get the papers well you too talk" the lady said leaving "so tell me a bit about yourself" toriel said "well I like drawing,music I have a guitar I'm not a picky eater I like wearing pants and that's all for now" y/n said in a monotone voice "ok I have one more question cinnamon or butterscotch" toriel said "butterscotch" y/n said back in the same tone "ok I have the papers y/n go up stairs well me and ms dreamer take care of the paper work" the lady said "I can't wait to take you home today" toriel said happily "oh no you have to wait a week sorry" the lady said "ok I can wait" toriel said "yeah whatever"y/n said going up stairs "oh I must warn you she had a horrible past" the lady said "oh what happened" toriel said worried "I'm sorry but they didn't say but I think you shouldn't ask her" the lady said "ok I understand" toriel said smiling
Your pov (one week later)
I was finishing packing putting my sketchbook and skateboard in my bag and then sat on my bed thinking about what my new home well be like I got little to no sleep no emotion on my face like usual when I heard my name being called I grabbed my bag and guitar and ran down stairs to see toriel giving a warm smile and she said "are ready my child" "yeah lets go" I said "aren't you going to say goodbye to your friends" she said "no I already did" I said pulling my bag behind me I hoped into a black van the ride was pretty quiet toriel told me about her friends that she lives with but they are all at work so I will meet them later so after a 30 minute drive we made it to the house it was very nice on the outside but once I was inside it was very big toriel showed me up to my room "and this is your room" I looked around the room I have my own bathroom but something caught my eye I walked over to the desk that was beside a window it had a iPhone and laptop on it I want over to my closet and it was empty "oh well I was hoping we could do same shopping today for clothes" that's when toriels phone want off "hello this toriel" she said stepping out of the room I began to unpack a few minutes later toriel walks back in "I'm sorry my child I have to take care of something important at work so I'll be back around 6 ok" "yeah I can take care of myself" I said in my regular emotion less tone toriel quickly runs out the house I go a head and unpack it took me around half an hour so began to play on my laptop hours go by and  l began to fell hungry I look over at the digital alarm clock that was sitting on the night stand right next to my bed "2:30 I should go and find something to eat" I thought I want to the kitchen and in the fridge was a pie with a note that said "in case you got hungry its butterscotch love toriel" I take the slice of pie into the living room sat down on the extra large couch and watched tv (1 hour and a slice of pie later) my eyes began to feel heavy and I fell asleep (in the dream) I was sitting under a tree wearing a white dress then the sky began turn dark then it began to rain blood my dress quickly turned red I got up and began running I saw all of my siblings ropes around there necks hanging form trees there body's all cut up and bloody and they were chanting "it's all your fault that we're dead" no mate how fast I ran I kept hearing them and the screams form that day it was driving me insane (end of dream) I slowly opened my eyes I had a cold dead look on my face like usual I sat up "hey kiddo how was you nap" I look over at a small skeleton wearing a gray shirt and basketball shorts and drinking a bottle of ketchup "hey I'm sans sans the skeleton" sans said with a big smile "hey where's toriel and I'm y/n" I said "oh she's still at work but she didn't want you to be alone forever so she let me out early" sans said "wait you work for her what is your job" I said "you ask a lot of questions wait until everyone comes home and well tell you k" sans said drinking the ketchup I took along sigh and said "ok" I want up to my room to play on my laptop after a few hours I heard my name being called for dinner i ran down the stairs were i saw toriel in front of the dinning room door with a warm smile like always "hello y/n sorry that I had to leave earlier everyone is in here waiting for you" i stepped in to see 5 new monsters there was a fish lady sitting next to the short yellow dinosaur a pink robot sitting across from a skeleton that looked much taller then sans wearing along red scarf and a third skeleton wearing a black turtleneck and had a big hole in each of his hands toriel puts her hand on my head "everyone say hello to y/n" so after two minuets I learned that the fish lady name is undyne the dinosaurs is alphys the taller skeleton is papyrus the last skeleton is gaster and the robot is mettaton they were all so nice dinner was ready in no time and i began eating "so human how do you like the family so far" papyrus said "oh i think your great and were do you guys work" I said in a emotionless tone "well y/n I run a mental asylum me and gaster are the head doctors  mettaton  papyrus and alphys are nurses and sans and undyne are security guards" toriel said "so y/n I was reading our copy of the adoption papers it said you had 7 siblings what happened to them" gaster said that question that single question just shut me off my eyes became cold and dead I became dead quite I hardly touched my food when I pushed it away from me and got up from my chair "hey kiddo you ok" sans said I said nothing I want up to my room and laid down under the big very fluffy black blanket on my bed facing the wall awhile later gaster comes in "hey y/n you awake" "go away gaster" I said he walks in and sits at the end of the bed "y/n I'm sorry for what I said if it made you upset in anyway" gaster said "leave me alone" I said getting annoyed "y/n please forgive me and tell me what I did wrong" gaster said "I SAID GO AWAY" I shouted clearly very upset gaster got and left closing the door behind him I laid in my bed emotionless for the rest of the night until I fell asleep.